To everyone.

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:47 pm

Samson wrote:If that is so, why are you still using the internet to find a girlfriend?, If you were that good you wouldn't be here telling me all this.
First of all I hate the term "Girl Friend" I hate the "Girl Friend/Boy Friend" realtionship, when all one or both of them want is sex. Real love is soemthing different.

What I felt or feel for Jennie is Love, not Lust. There is compassion too, & a drive to make her one of the happiest person's in this world, & by GOD I am going to do it, sooner or later, atleast as a friend if not a life partner. I was, am & will always be as serious as that when it comes to her. She knows it too. She doesn't want to see me that way, or give me a chance that way doesn't mean I stop feeling those for her. I love her & I am giving my love to her, it is similar to the love I give u or the other members of the site, just that this is different & more deeper. & I am not expecting anything in return from her except that I want her to trust me as a friend, (See the irony, my name means Faith & trust & I can't make a person trust me).

But other than her, I have never & I will never ever search for a girlfriend online, & trust me if I am interested in a girl it is Marriage or just a very good & deep plationic friendship, nothing inbetween, (u know I am an extrimist).

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:51 pm

Ok, I get your point, now how about we just drop it.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:40 am

Yes, but plz don't ever joke about that, that is a raw nerve, I don't ever want to joke about it.

Samson

Post by Samson » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:56 am

You know what Vishwas, you have far to many raw nerves that you know how to take control of.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:43 pm

Samson wrote:You know what Vishwas, you have far to many raw nerves that you know how to take control of.
Actually I never learnt how to take control of them, only learnt how to ignore them & it has got me to the present level where it is very difficult to ignore them anymore.

I have my entire lifetimes issues coming up & I qam fighting left, right & centre & I am down. I thought friends like u, who are much experienced will consiously or sub-consiously teach me how to control them & u & some others have done in some cases, but there are lot of issues yet to be solved.

moon shadow

Post by moon shadow » Mon May 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Vishwas wrote:For Cat Lovers.
Thank you Vishwas!

Please feel aways hugged and Loved!

:smt007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaepMLswyI4

moonshadow

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 am

Thank U moon shadow for your lovely link of hugs. I love cats and dogs.  . I love pets .Now iam missing my pets here.  Your link got me back my cats once again .

Thanks a lot Vishwas for this beautiful thread.

Regards,

Return to “Humour and Games”