What are you thinking at this moment..part 2

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:53 pm

thinking i seem to be picking up alot more from peoples picture readings then before, its like my abilities are growing

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:08 am

HOOOOOORAY TO YOU DHAV *huggggles*

Been so damn busy.....Hmm...Looking to start a new course,yay!

SapphireBlue

Hey hey hey girl

Post by SapphireBlue » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:34 am

Hey you YAY i finally made it girl, i need help, i have no idea how to use this site and get help with the shit im dealing with and help with my psychic development, miss you girl, love you more, hope all is ok with you. Hope to chat you soon mWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh LOVE YOU SOULFLOWERSEXYLICIOUS.COM haha

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:18 am

OMG chicka,what a surprise.....This site is easy to use,once you figure it out haha...But you did a few posts so looks like you are smarter than I when i first got into the forum thing lol....If u need help just ask....Im sure you will find the help you're looking for.......I know you're busy,so am I...Miss you like crazy and i hope you're fantabulous..........I am ok...Just that,trying to stay happy *winks* difficult tho! And i hope life is sweet to you too....Be good or if not at least be good at it lol.

Love you morest of mores of ever mores SAPPHIRESPUNKALICIOUS.COM..... *huggles n snuggles* xx!

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:13 am

soul_flower wrote:Ivy - Hey thats a great idea,never thought of doing that....But sometimes its difficult as i have a child and yeah but i can make it work.....Just have to take the next step and FIND new friends coz im so damn shy.....But looking into going out for a night,i really need some adult time.....Will have to work a little to get this,figure out how i can make it run smooth,ah but the results will be great.

Really nice day,going for a walk soon...Yay,still cold but i love it.
I wouldn't have guessed you for a shy person.  *hugs*  But I know what you mean.  I can be pretty shy too.  It's always hard, but never impossible. ;)  Make fun where you can make it.  :D

I'm thinking about movies right now.  Nothing bad; nothing major.  Just thinking about watching some movies.  Just some thing to clear my mind. :)

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:15 am

*huggles* back to you eidhneán ini.

Oh im very shy indeed but im coming out of it slowly....Being shy isnt to bad i guess..... :P

It has been raining for 3days here,its good but damn cold.....I Have been so busy,omg!

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:31 am

I'm thinking I've missed all you guys.   :smt006

Being shy isn't bad unless it's getting in the way of things you want.   :smt002   You know some people just are.  You never have to change that unless you want to.  But it's hard to change, because I'm still shy.   :smt005

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:54 am

Hehe i know what you mean lol.......Some people just never get over being shy...I probably wont,but i think i can cope with that....Could be worse.

I had the best chicken and mushroom sauce last night...Im still drooling over it,ha!

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:08 pm

thinking i am very very confused *Scratches head*

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 am

Confused about what BabyGirl?  :D

I'm thinking about fried eggs.  Sunny side up.

koorirose

Post by koorirose » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:21 am

i am thinking i am tired and should go to bed ( the clothes dryer can take care of it self) :smt003

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:05 pm

i am thinking i feel so handicapped without the internet :)
cudnt be online thanks to shifting of home for 3 days and it feels like a lifetime :))

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 pm

I'm thinking I could have done better on my 2 exams today. I got 90% on both which brought my average down to 96%. This is a bit depressing. Tomorrow's a new day and I have 2 more classes and then the final exam.....

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:37 am

swetha wrote:i am thinking i feel so handicapped without the internet :)
cudnt be online thanks to shifting of home for 3 days and it feels like a lifetime :))
I totally empathize with this!   :smt009  :smt020

Julie, 96% isn't a 100% but it's still way ahead of the curve.  I think it sounds like you're doing an amazing job.  :smt003   Don't be so hard on yourself.   :smt004  At the same time----drives me crazy when I don't get it perfect.  

What are you studying?  Sorry if I asked before but I have random amnesia.

For me, I'm thinking about the book I'm reading.   :smt003 The many books I'm reading.   :smt002
Last edited by eidhneán ini on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:56 pm

Hi eidhneán ini,

I'm studing NLP. I already finished hynotherapy. Very difficult to get through trust me. lol

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Return to “Humour and Games”