Jokes for the day (03-03-2009)

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Jokes for the day (03-03-2009)

Post by prasanna » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:24 am

Jokes

Applicants and Light Bulbs

How many applicants does it take to change a light bulb?

- Only one, but 200 applied for the job.

- Thirteen. One to change the bulb and a dozen others to make sure that everyone has an equal opportunity to apply for the job.

Two Tourists

Two tourists were driving through Louisiana. As they were approaching Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch.

As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the employee, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are... very slowly?"

The girl leaned over the counter and said, "Burrrrrrrr, gerrrrrrr, Kiiiiing."

Corned Beef

A man went into a deli shop and took a seat at the lunch counter. "Give me a corned beef sandwich," he ordered.

"Corned beef sandwich is not on the menu, but I can give you a sandwich with corned beef in it, like our Midnight Special."

"What's a Midnight Special?"

"A triple decker with corned beef, tongue, bologna, tomato, lettuce, onion, pickle and mayonnaise, on toasted raisin bread."

"Could you just place a piece of corned beef between two slices of white bread and serve it to me on a plate?"

"Why, sure!" Then, turning to the sandwich man, he sang out: "One Midnight Special. Make it one deck, hold the tongue, bologna, tomato, lettuce, onion, pickle and mayonnaise, and make the raisin bread white, untoasted!"

Moscow Zoo

Father and son standing outside the elephant's cage in the Moscow Zoo. Father tells son, "If we stand around here long enough, one of them will throw some food at us."

Mandimedea

Post by Mandimedea » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh I liked the Burger King one that was funny

What happens to plants that live in a math class room?
They grow square roots

Ok so it was a little corny!

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:33 am

Good joke dear friend. Thanks .

Return to “Humour and Games”