SOUL TWINS

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty-midnightrain

SOUL TWINS

Post by misty-midnightrain » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:24 am

I would love to have everyone in this forum to participate in this test.
I have been doing a study on people born on the same day and same year to find out if they would have the same traits and have experiences in common. I will keep an ongoing report and when you have a match I will let you know. Then if both agree's, You will both be sent a question page to fill out to see if you have a lot of these in common. I will send you the results. And post on the forum.   If you want to be in this please EMAIL me at debmcphail@aol.com  with your Name  Birthday and year you were born. I will contact you with all new info.  Thanks so much for all of your help. It will be a learning experience for all of us.
Misty-midnightrain

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:02 pm

i had lost track about this. are u still doing it? maybe we cud work out  something for the board?

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:53 pm

Isn't there a song about soul twins?

WiccanWhisperz

Post by WiccanWhisperz » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:08 am

Merry Meet,

I would love to participate if you are still doing this please?

I also thought I would tell you of a similar phenomenon, there is a history behind this do please excuse the length of my post!

I am of an interesting heritage being that I am a combination of Scottish,Welsh and Cherokee blood, my great, great, great Grandmother was a very talented Shaman, a fact I am both blessed with and extremely proud of! Her Great Granddaughter was also a tribal medicine woman, my great Grammy who I was honored to know for too few years,
In the short time in my childhood that I was blessed to have her in my life, she showed me many, many wonderous things and helped me find the gifts I was born with but she always used to speak of my other me and I will do my best to interpret for you what she related to me that she meant.

My Gammy told me many times that I was a star kissed twin and (I am so sorry for Doubting you gammy) I admit I grew up thinking this was just a sweet story an old woman told her grandaughter, that was until about 4 years ago!
Grammy Snow told me so many times that a Star Kissed Twin was a Soul Twin that had been torn away from its other self but always knew there was something so important missing in their lives.
As I said until 4 years ago I dismissed this as fantasy until I met quite by fortune my own star kissed twin, no we are not born on the same day, we were born 14 and a half years apart with Karis being the older me, although we look nothing alike and infact are almost exact opposites in that department our pet name for each other is Doppleganger because in every way other than looks and age we are duplicates of each other who share an extremely strong psychic connection, everything we say and do is the same , we always know when one needs the other or something is wrong, we have the same sense of humour, follow the same path, always know if one is in pain, I even wake from the deepest sleep knowing that she has just logged in online which comes in handy considering our time differences, our lives have been almost duplicates right down to the fact that our Initials were originally the same, both our partners think its just a bit too freaky for them and Karis and I well there is not a day gone by where either of us has not felt that we have finallly become Whole almost as if we have completes the missing parts of each other.

Sorry if this has bored you but I thought you might find it interesting
Dare To Dream
Love Light n Many bright Blessings
WiccanWhisperz

Return to “Humour and Games”