One Positive Tip for the Day

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:15 pm

Samson wrote:I hate to be a party pooper, but doesn't the other person have acknowledge the relationship as well?

True, but it has to start somewhere.  And professing one's interest is always a scary proposition.  Which I did in my blog, but since so few people read it, I'm reasonably safe!  :smt003

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:25 pm

Well first of all, it takes a lot of guts to tell a person u love them, online or in the R/W, (not bragging abouts myself) but more online, becuase u haven't seen the person, u haven't really known the, but yet known them, u love them, u don't see or care what they are, how much money they have, or how good or bad they look, what matters is who they are, who they are really, the inside them, not the outer external one. (mine is beautful from the inside, & that is what matter to me the most).

Can u guys see what is written in my sig??

It is written "Friendship, Love, Honesty, Loyalty, Important above all.", u can't have anyone of them without the other three.

Just to tell u guys about mine, the first time I spoke to her, I felt very happy, I felt very good, I trusted her on day one, immediatley, much faster than I have ever trusted anyone. EVER. I was her friend, even am today, & will always be, WHATEVER HAPPENS. I even gave her advice about dating a guy & relationships (that was before I had realised that I loved her), this is my FIRST LOVE, the first girl I have ever loved in my 23 years life & it is something special.

Some might say "what they hell do u know to tell her, u haven't ever been in a relationship, forget sex u have't had ur first kiss also".... well my firends, I may not have done it, but I know what it is. I have seen to many ppl do it, to know about it, & then again I have always been good at solving others problems.

I agree with what Earl said, they need to love my family also, & not be so selfish, & those imporptu hugs & kisses will be what u will miss the most. Oh I wish I could be with her now. But I am 100% sure that she is worth more than anything & everything I have, including me. & I know she has a good head on her, I trust her judgement, a few ppl here on the site (apart from me) know her too, if u ask those ppl u can know mre about her.

I did a mistake by not telling her what I felt, fior a long time & feeling all that pain & suffering, but all those just made my love stronger for her.

I can say a lot, but still I can't expalin what I feel proeprly, maybe I need more time to express it.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:34 pm

Vishwas wrote:Well first of all, it takes a lot of guts to tell a person u love them, online or in the R/W, (not bragging abouts myself) but more online, becuase u haven't seen the person, u haven't really known the, but yet known them, u love them, u don't see or care what they are, how much money they have, or how good or bad they look, what matters is who they are, who they are really, the inside them, not the outer external one. (mine is beautful from the inside, & that is what matter to me the most).

Can u guys see what is written in my sig??

It is written "Friendship, Love, Honesty, Loyalty, Important above all.", u can't have anyone of them without the other three.

Just to tell u guys about mine, the first time I spoke to her, I felt very happy, I felt very good, I trusted her on day one, immediatley, much faster than I have ever trusted anyone. EVER. I was her friend, even am today, & will always be, WHATEVER HAPPENS. I even gave her advice about dating a guy & relationships (that was before I had realised that I loved her), this is my FIRST LOVE, the first girl I have ever loved in my 23 years life & it is something special.

Some might say "what they hell do u know to tell her, u haven't ever been in a relationship, forget sex u have't had ur first kiss also".... well my firends, I may not have done it, but I know what it is. I have seen to many ppl do it, to know about it, & then again I have always been good at solving others problems.

I agree with what Earl said, they need to love my family also, & not be so selfish, & those imporptu hugs & kisses will be what u will miss the most. Oh I wish I could be with her now. But I am 100% sure that she is worth more than anything & everything I have, including me. & I know she has a good head on her, I trust her judgement, a few ppl here on the site (apart from me) know her too, if u ask those ppl u can know mre about her.

I did a mistake by not telling her what I felt, fior a long time & feeling all that pain & suffering, but all those just made my love stronger for her.

I can say a lot, but still I can't expalin what I feel proeprly, maybe I need more time to express it.
Hope that feeling lasts a life time for you my friend..
Nothing like it I say~!!

Have a good day & night everyone~!!
And to the ppl who have Monday off~!!

I LoVe Monday's~!!  :smt020
Maybe cause I was born on a new moon on Monday~!!  :smt002

Take care peeps,  :smt006

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:14 am

Vish, I have been thinking, and I would call it The One or One of Many. The best way to explain this is (sadly) with a life example.  Gods above, why is my life a treasure trove of mistakes? Anyway... about five years ago I was working and met someone there.  We started out as work friends, and we seemed to connect real well. Because it was a busy workplace, and we were in different parts of a large building, we used to IM.  It was actually a job requirement, to get things done, but we enjoyed it as well.  As the friendship continued, feelings for this person started to manifest and, testing the waters I suppose, I would joke about me asking her out.  At the time I was 43 and she was, I think, 26.  Okay, an age difference, to be sure, but age (in my mind) wasn't an issue.  Anyway, she was amused and flattered.  Then I (in IM again) asked her out for real. OMG, what a change.  Her attitude changed completely.  She stopped IM-ing, avoided me like the plague, and even got job responsibilities changed that eventually got her in charge of me (a long, sad story).  That one admission of one's heart on the table carried huge, long term ramifications.  It takes courage to say how you feel, to be sure, but the truth is anything can happen as a result (and not always good).  Some objects of our affections may very well be happy having us be one of many friends but they may never be interested in being the One.  I'm not saying this is going to happen to you but life can be cruel and it is important to know that these type of things sometimes do happen.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:31 pm

That was a good point to take note of Vishwas what Earl had to say here, be careful I don't think that we want to see you get hurt.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:55 pm

Have to agree on a general basic.

When we "talk" on the net, many of us have a much more liberate way to express ourself.
Since we most of the time sits in our own secure room, flirtations and thoughts my be expressed that not necessarily show the true person.

In the other end sits another person who read the whole thing with his own mind and thoughts, and he/she has no body language to correct his/her thoughts.

We all have the ability to make our fantasy real by understanding (or misunderstanding) the way the chat fits into our imagination.

This has been shown a lot of times when "chat people" met in real life, most of the time their interpretation of the partner don't fit the real one.
But for sure...many have also result in marriage....and real life will tell how good it will go.
Last edited by Rhutobello on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amadea1949

Hurt is a learning experience

Post by amadea1949 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:19 pm

The sad part is that it is a part of life.  We experience many things and hopefully learn from them.  At the time it may seem very bad but if we see it in a different light, we learn from it.  Maybe it is because we are living in a fast paced world and don't have the patience, until we get older, to take in the consequences.  
  You have a big heart Vishwas and when you get excited, you want to share.  There is nothing wrong with that except that you might feel hurt a lot deeper than others.  You are also very young in many ways.  I hope everything works out but just remember that sometimes others just don't feel the same way.  It doesn't make them a bad person.  We just have to sometimes say how we feel and see there side also.
  Believe in yourself, whatever happens, and I hope it works out well. You have a lot going on and inside, a lot that hasn't truly formatted yet.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:54 pm

Thanx Nicole, Earl, Samson, Rutho & Amadea. & mysticangel too (we had a very good & informative chat on the IM today).

I would want to post a reply for what u have said, but I want to post it in the Hideout, so plz see there.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:11 pm

Earl that is bad to hear, but some ppl are just plain idiots, why can't they just accept that the other person like them & be happy, they don't even have to love the person back, just feel good & happy, idiots they don't know how to enjoy life too.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:13 pm

Vishwas everyone is different there's not one person who is the same as you.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:38 pm

I agree Samson, how many ppl can be Unique, exclusive, Enigmatic, Eccentric, Idtiotic, Fools like me?? None, becuase no one can be me. I am happy to be the only person in the position, & don't want anyone to feel what I am feeling, & u know what I mean Samson.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:49 pm

Vishwas wrote:Earl that is bad to hear, but some ppl are just plain idiots, why can't they just accept that the other person like them & be happy, they don't even have to love the person back, just feel good & happy, idiots they don't know how to enjoy life too.
I never said that she was an idiot.  That was not my intent.  She just didn't want to be put in that situation and when she was, she reacted in a way that was best for her.  Which happened to crush me, but that is the risk.  I earnestly hope that your situation will be better!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:11 pm

Did I call her an idiot?? I apologise.

I meant in general, ppl can freak out & do stupid things, thank god I didn't do them last week.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:46 pm

there is always at least 2 aspect in a case.....we alway just possess one of them :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:10 pm

I once again apologise Earl, that is not what I meant, I don't like giving labels to anyone, good or bad.

Return to “Humour and Games”