What are u thinking at this moment??

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fboros695

i am thinking

Post by fboros695 » Fri May 11, 2007 4:13 pm

that cat has no ears!

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri May 11, 2007 7:21 pm

What cat??

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sat May 12, 2007 1:31 am

who's cat? i want to see the cat. hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kitty kitty kittyyyyyyyyyyyy.

student

Post by student » Sat May 12, 2007 9:17 am

Just thinking what to think  :smt017 ,  why to think  :smt017 and How to think . :smt017
with regards
:smt008

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat May 12, 2007 11:00 am

Today i am thinking i am aching again.  I don't like wet weather so much.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat May 12, 2007 12:02 pm

I'm thinking along the same lines as you suzi, my bones ache in this rainy cold weather....back to my crutches soon.....

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat May 12, 2007 12:05 pm

I'm thinking I'm tired, having to wait for my daughter at the prom last night to drive her home (home around midnite) and now I have to wake up my son for a college visit this morning (have to be there at 10 AM).  And then I have to work part time today and tomorrow then back to full time on Monday, grrrr...  But I did log in long enough for this and one other (somewhat long) post.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Sat May 12, 2007 12:09 pm

I'm thinking its mothers day here tomorrow and seeing as you are a great Dad and Mum also Earl then I'm wishing you a happy parents day also.  your a wonderful guy to offers so much for so little.  I'm real glad to have a friend like ya!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat May 12, 2007 2:16 pm

EarlofLeicester wrote:I'm thinking I'm tired, having to wait for my daughter at the prom last night to drive her home (home around midnite) and now I have to wake up my son for a college visit this morning (have to be there at 10 AM).  And then I have to work part time today and tomorrow then back to full time on Monday, grrrr...  But I did log in long enough for this and one other (somewhat long) post.
Earlm wish u a happy mother's day, because I think u are a mother to those two kids too, & if u don't agree to it, then I will wish u on 15th which is World Families Day. Take care dude.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat May 12, 2007 10:30 pm

I'm thinking that I'll come back tomorrow and think some more.

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Sun May 13, 2007 9:58 am

i'm thinking happy mother's day to all the mother's out there. hope your day is grand!

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun May 13, 2007 10:13 am

flight _of_angelwings wrote:I'm thinking its mothers day here tomorrow and seeing as you are a great Dad and Mum also Earl then I'm wishing you a happy parents day also.  your a wonderful guy to offers so much for so little.  I'm real glad to have a friend like ya!
Thanks, Angel! You're a real sweetie, too.

LibB

Post by LibB » Sun May 13, 2007 1:44 pm

Hi everyone, I've popped in to say hello, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all our MUM's and their children. Hope it was wonderful for you all. I miss you all, who would know being away for such a short time brings such loving emotions. I'm off to finish steam cleaning the carpet. Everything here is reeeaaaallllly slow. I've been left to do everything by myself with geoff complaining that he goes to work and shouldn't have to do a thing in this house to clean up. Not after himself even. If it was up to geoff cleaning they would throw us out immediately and I'm losing patience and will power and I really can't be bothered, but as we all know it has to be done. Good luck to me I have until Friday to get this house in shape. My friends are too busy to help. Feel's like they don't care. My Mum is cleaning out her fathers house and packing her own house as she is moving shortly, my Dad has just had another operation (only minor this time) and unable to help. My brother and sister in law are also moving in June and have massive work schedules and two kids to get to and from school. My brother is bringing me a skip however. Couldn't even get Geoff to go to the tip. He's complained for a week about why we should need to go at all and seems to think if we do a quick cleanup the day before we will be right. WRONG> It's sad to say but if we get kicked out of this house I will never be living with Geoff again. He's in denial. I keep telling him if he doesn't change his attitude and become more loving and positive I will leave and take the kids and will never live with him again. This has been going on for 5 1/2 years now and I've had enough. He takes it for granted and seems to believe I'm full of hot air and doesn't believe I will ever go through with it. Unfortunately for him and the children this seems to be the only solution.
Sorry to go on like this but this is what I'm thinking. Wish me luck for Friday please as I need all the positive karma and energy I can get.
Love to you all.
Libby

:smt039

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun May 13, 2007 4:20 pm

I think it's time

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun May 13, 2007 5:33 pm

I am thinking that there are some wonderful people here in the forum.  I hope you all have a great day!

Suzi XXX

Return to “Humour and Games”