ALIENS

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

m00nshadow

ALIENS

Post by m00nshadow » Wed May 02, 2007 2:08 am

I always wondered what their space ships looked like. Do they know something about mobile homes that we don't?

cajajo

Post by cajajo » Fri May 25, 2007 6:11 am

I bet they don't get wasted by tornadoes.

hussam

jack

Post by hussam » Fri May 25, 2007 7:13 am

never trouble the trouble till the trouble troubles u

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Fri May 25, 2007 12:43 pm

Where are these aliens from?
Don't want to go all scientisty but the speed of light is a given so they have to be near at hand to get here other wise you get problems.
Secondly, and more importantly, if something/body was truly alien how would we understand them and they us?
Assume they are not carbon based but say - silicon based which is the other main possibility what common ground would we have for an understanding, we can't even understand different cultures here.
We have quite a few Indians on this site and they speak English (sometimes as a 2nd language) but the cultures are radically different. America and England - 'two countries separated by a common language' great quote and very true. I was in California, at a party and said, 'I'm going outside for a fag.'
You could have heard a pin drop if I'd said I wanted a smoke they would have understood but a 'fag' stopped them dead.
I'm deliberating steering round the Islam,Sunni, Shia, Protestant Christian, Catholic Christian, Jew, Zoraster, issue but when the four main Middle Eastern religions can't reach an accord how can you understand a culture that might based it's mathematics on base 36 not 10.

*~Jasmine~*

Post by *~Jasmine~* » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:59 pm

Why do all aliens on tv speak English?

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:58 pm

Because we conquered the world? The universe?
Because it's the secret language that vibrates through the hidden spheres.
Because we work on the principle that if you don't understand we shout and if you still don't understand we shout louder and shoot you.
Because you only watch English language programs?
Pick any or all of the above they are all equally true and equally false.

tengypsies

aliens

Post by tengypsies » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:30 pm

Why does it seem farfetched to some that aliens do exist?  You could go onto Limewire and download video clips of so many UFO sightings.  Obviously, there is life on other planets.  The universe is so vast.  Even aliens are curious as to what goes on on Earth.  There have been so many sightings recently as well as in the past.  Even our ancient ancestors have witnessed UFO's.   Ancient civilizations like Sumer have written accounts of aliens that came to Earth to be worshipped.   I believe that the Government is keeping their contact with aliens under a veil of secrecy.   It wouldn't surprise me if some of our leading edge technology came from our Government's alien relations.   Perhaps in the Age of Capricorn, the truth will come out.  

Brightest Blessings,

Gypsy

shelly

Post by shelly » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:04 pm

That would imply that aliens are more advanced than us.........then why don't the governments ask them to tell us how to solve the global warming problem.........before Earth becomes uninhabitable?

I have never met/communicated with anybody who has seen an alien or a ufo, have you? It would be very interesting to actualy get their experiences 1st hand.

cheers

Return to “Humour and Games”