LifeTarot

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MaMilke

LifeTarot

Post by MaMilke » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:21 pm

Hello!

Here is a different game! Well at least it seems!
You gonna talk about you in the places of the tarot . In tarot type seven card chakra layout. ( First I will explain later I will make one of mine).

1-associated with the physical condition of the querent and how he feels about himself with respect to the material world in terms of work, power, passion, survival.

2-This card represents the querent's emotions, desire, sexual passion, pleasure and self love.

3-This card is associated with the querent's relation with honor, truth, ego, self confidence, power and energy levels.

4-This is related to feelings for others, compassion and relationship.

5-This relates to the querent's thirst to know 'who he is', 'what does he want' and 'who would he like to be'.  This shows how you can connect to your ideas and communicate.

6-This represents the intuition, spiritual awareness, imagination, visualization and perception.

7-This represents the querent's connection to a higher begin whom he reveres, final goals and aspirations.

Now here it goes about me:

1- I feel I wanted to be taller and slimer. I wanted to job and i wanted to be a better student and to understand what the hell means phisics. Sometimes I wanted more passion in my life and I wanted to be richer than now since I know a lot of people richer than me and im way competitive.

2- My mood is very funny, sometimes im angry and bored or someway I feel depressed, and someways im happy and ironic. I wanted to have an active sexual life, And I wanted to have a bigger member but im actually in the normal from Brazil. I love myself but sometimes I feel messed up and wanted to be borned again.

3- im not egocentric, I feel like I always have to defend my honour, im confident I just need a large breath and I can handle anything, I think the energy is about faith on yourself, and i talk only 70% true.

4- Im hard to express myself and sometimes I even feel embarassed to show love for others, but getting to know more the person I can be a very good person and helpful in relationships.

5- I belive I know alot in my inconscious I belive I need to learn some more but im from a very spiritual family so im open minded and im always tryng to connect my ideas in one.

6- Im cam imaginate easily and I like to write my ideas wish I don show for anyone (thats my shy part), sometimes I can predict little things and sometimes I here some voices, one day a clairvoyant wish I belive cause she is a real one not a fake one, said I will be able to see things but I don't feel that I will do it, well who knows.

7- Im impulsive and im patient, im misterious and sometimes im a big devote, I like to see all the parts of an history but if one of it is really terrible I just can't finishing reading it all

And how about you guys? Are you guys patient to make all of the answers.
If one they someone humiliates you, the other day your name will shine.
Your vain is my fame.

Elzear

Post by Elzear » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:27 am

interesting one here great post.

Return to “Humour and Games”