Sun Signs

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pranay

Sun Signs

Post by pranay » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:09 pm

.:VIRGO:. The Virgin
Dominant in relationships. Sexy. someone loves them right now. Freak in bed. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Intellectual. Attractive. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Hard to forget Love at first sight. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. Ultimate sexiness.

.:SCORPIO:. The sex addict
Can be mean. EXTREMELY sexy. Intelligent. Energetic. Predict future. Most erotic. (Freak in bed.) (GREAT kisser.) Always get what they want. Sexy. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. The sexiest ever....Romantic. Caring.
.:LIBRA:. The lame lover
Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing n Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? not the kind of person you wanna #### with... u might end up crying... the most irresistible.
.:ARIES:. The Liar
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontanious. Not one to #### with. Erotic. Funny. Take you on trips to the moon in bed. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY sexy. Loves being in long relationships.=) Addictive. Loud. best in bed.

.:AQUARIUS:. Does it in the water
Trustworthy. Sexy. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out. Amazing in bed, THE BEST LOVERS BETTER THAN EVERYONE!

.:GEMINI:. Does Twosomes
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in FONT-FAMILY: Georgia">
.:CANCER:. The Cutie
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high ### appeal. Great in bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great tellin stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.

.:PISCES:. The Piece of ass
Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high ### appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.
.:CAPRICORN:. The passioate Lover
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future. Irrestible, awesome kisser. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very sexy. Coolest. Loves to own Gemini's in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Loves to be your first. So you'll never forget. Smart.
Spontaneous. Horny. Freak in Bed. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. The one. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone They meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique sexiness. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in Bed..!!! Did I say Amazing in Bed? Not the kind of person you wanna # # # #  with you might end up crying.

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:23 pm

omg..why did i read this

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:24 pm

12 years of bad luck?? as if what iam going through is not enough

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:26 pm

now how should i forward this? its a post..not an email. how?

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:26 pm

how? tell me..

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:29 pm

capricorn 24 yrs of bad luck..ha ha

i know what to do now..  24yrs.. yay yay yay

kerisu

I'm Appalled

Post by kerisu » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:46 am

What? No Taurus? :smt012 I might as well assume that Tauri don't even have sex.

reichild

Post by reichild » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:04 am

"GEMINI:. Does Twosomes
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in FONT-FAMILY: Georgia"> "

what does that mean? "Very Good in FONT-FAMILY: Georgia">"

They type about sex???

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:33 am

What a bunch of bullshits! Sorry to disagree with you but you just got me thinking with 2 words: Aquarius + loves long relationship, would that ever be possible for one of the most instable sunsigns? (you know when I mean someone is aquarius im meaning that such person have most of its chart in aquariu).
And how come pisces are good in bed? Not to trust on that, never seen a good one of them, they are the type that would sleep in bed.
And where are the saggi's? Comeon we the best sort of type, the one that makes it even better?

Ps: Quite surprised with such post, I thought you was a normal guy, not a pervert! LOL
Ps: Dont even come kidding me... ITS NOT the age, and im from Brazil so dont start up with bullshits I want a good explanation for that... just kidding :)

Lights and Fun!
MarcoAZS

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:42 pm

MarcoAZS wrote:What a bunch of bullshits! Sorry to disagree with you but you just got me thinking with 2 words: Aquarius + loves long relationship, would that ever be possible for one of the most instable sunsigns? (you know when I mean someone is aquarius im meaning that such person have most of its chart in aquariu).

Lights and Fun!
MarcoAZS
correct!! aquarius+long relationship?? never possible. because no one wants a relationship with an aquarius. ha ha

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:54 pm

Ok marco & star, quit it, I am an Aquarian trying for a life long realtionship.

Seessh u guys don't trust us poor Aquarians at all. LOL. HEHEHEHE.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:15 am

AHAHAA you got it right star!

who would want an instable person with no sense of direction? heheeh

you are a strange case vishwas (nut cases) you are not allowed to talk about it! LOL

MarcoAZS

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:04 am

Here we go again the kids think that they have all the answers, well I'm sorry to say Star & Marco you don't and the way that your going, you never will, you seem to forget that I'm the Greatest.

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:19 pm

MarcoAZS wrote:AHAHAA you got it right star!

who would want an instable person with no sense of direction? heheeh

you are a strange case vishwas (nut cases) you are not allowed to talk about it! LOL

MarcoAZS
all aquarians are strange. after all, their ruling planet is URANUS.

*Star*

Post by *Star* » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:19 pm

Samson wrote:Here we go again the kids think that they have all the answers, well I'm sorry to say Star & Marco you don't and the way that your going, you never will, you seem to forget that I'm the Greatest.
Greatest what?

Return to “Humour and Games”