Sam - the shoplifting seagull!!

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gem

Sam - the shoplifting seagull!!

Post by Gem » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:22 pm

This made me smile lol :)

ITN - Friday, July 20
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070720/t ... a1618.html

Sam the seagull has been stealing his favourite crisps from a shop in Aberdeen.

The bird has a tendency to stroll in to the newsagent's shop and pick up a cheesy snack from the bottom shelf, then head off.
The sealed bag is no problem, he rips it open to get his beak on the spoils.
Sam may be brave, but he does not work alone.
Once he has opened the bag, he is joined by a group of accomplice seagulls, who also tuck in.
The unusual shoplifter is proving so popular with locals, they are paying for his crisps

Nicole

Re: Sam - the shoplifting seagull!!

Post by Nicole » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:41 pm

Gem wrote:This made me smile lol :)

ITN - Friday, July 20
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20070720/t ... a1618.html

Sam the seagull has been stealing his favourite crisps from a shop in Aberdeen.

The bird has a tendency to stroll in to the newsagent's shop and pick up a cheesy snack from the bottom shelf, then head off.
The sealed bag is no problem, he rips it open to get his beak on the spoils.
Sam may be brave, but he does not work alone.
Once he has opened the bag, he is joined by a group of accomplice seagulls, who also tuck in.
The unusual shoplifter is proving so popular with locals, they are paying for his crisps
Oh I loved it to Gem..
I seen it on Fox News this morning..  :)

LibB

Post by LibB » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:03 pm

I don't think he's a shoplifter at all. He's a promotions expert!!!!! People should look at the labels they give and think very hard about them before saying it out loud. A bag of corn chips a day is very little to pay for the company, who has now received world wide advertising and locals and tourists will flock (scuse the pun) to this shop loving every moment. Count the cost for the advertising fees. This shop has won the lotto so to speak. Sam's chips are now paid for by locals, so he's can no longer be labeled a shoplifter (as I said above he isn't).
It would be interesting to know what their profits were before Sam and what they are now. Even they would have to agree hands down that Sam hasn't stolen anything. They invested a few pounds in Sam and Wow, what a windfall they received. It would also be interesting to know if they were having financial difficulties at the time and someone prayed to Heaven for a blessing. Heaven sent them an Angel in the form of a seagull. This is something to be proud of. I do hope people can start to see the light about Heavenly blessings, they come in all shapes and sizes.

I Love Sam the Seagull.

I love you all too. Hope all is well.
This is my one post for tonight. I have to go to bed.
Speak soon.

Love and Light to you all.
Libby

Helixius

Post by Helixius » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:17 am

Lol

Return to “Humour and Games”