Top 10 Things You Will NEVER Hear a Man Say

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RajeevSharma

Top 10 Things You Will NEVER Hear a Man Say

Post by RajeevSharma » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:44 pm

1. Can't we have quiche lorraine, an endive salad and a nice bottle of Moselle for dinner? I'm sick of steak, potatoes and beer.

2. Babe, that makes twenty stores we've been to for a red mini-skirt. Tell you, what, let's go to the mall across town, they've got a much better selection.

3. Your best friend got breast implants and she's a 44D now? That's gross!

4. Let ME sleep in the wet spot.

5. No, honey, I don't mind carpooling with the guys. Here, take the keys to my Porsche.

6. So the choices for hiring a maid are a blond Swedish teenager named Inga and a Swiss bodybuilder named Hans? Go with Hans, he can move the furniture easier when he vacuums.

7. I'm definitely lost. Let's stop up at that diner up there and ask the waitress for directions.

8. Boy, am I glad I finally got rid of all those nude pictures of my ex-girlfriend. They were really cluttering up my desk drawers.

9. I think we should do the livingroom in blush, peach and cream, and get some white wicker furniture with little pink throw pillows as accents.

10. Monday Night Football? Hell no, I'm not going to miss that encore performance of "River Dance" on PBS!

Nicole

Re: Top 10 Things You Will NEVER Hear a Man Say

Post by Nicole » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:08 pm

Thanks again...LoL  :smt002

Return to “Humour and Games”