Brain Transplant

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Brain Transplant

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 am

In the hospital, a patient"s relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber. "I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. it is an experimental procedure, semi-risky, and you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. At last, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$200 for a female brain, and $500 for a male brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked. A girl, unable to control her curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at her childish innocence and then said, "It is a standard pricing procedure. We have to mark the female brains down, because they are used!!!!!!!"

bluebell10

brain transplant

Post by bluebell10 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:34 am

why not go to Russia and some other countries, and get an entire head transplant? would that complicate things!

jennifercrowe

Post by jennifercrowe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:05 pm

That is not possilbe yet

bluebell10

brain transplant

Post by bluebell10 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:10 am

i believe head transplants are available.already been done on animals

tourbi

Re: Brain Transplant

Post by tourbi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:36 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:In the hospital, a patient"s relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber. "I am afraid I am the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces. "The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant. it is an experimental procedure, semi-risky, and you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."

The family members sat silent as they absorbed the news. At last, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"

The doctor quickly responded, "$200 for a female brain, and $500 for a male brain."

The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked. A girl, unable to control her curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask, "Why is the male brain so much more?"

The doctor smiled at her childish innocence and then said, "It is a standard pricing procedure. We have to mark the female brains down, because they are used!!!!!!!"
Image Thank you. Image

Return to “Humour and Games”