If Men Got Pregnant

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

If Men Got Pregnant

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:42 pm

1. Maternity leave would last two years... with full pay.

2. There would be a cure for stretch marks.

3. Natural childbirth would become obsolete.

4. Morning sickness would rank as the nation's #1 health problem.

5. All methods of birth control would be 100% effective.

6. Children would be kept in the hospital until toilet trained.

7. Men would be eager to talk about commitment.

8. They wouldn't think twins were so cute.

9. Sons would have to be home from dates by 10:00 PM.

10. Briefcases would be used as diaper bags.

11. Paternity suits would be a fashion line of clothes.

12. They'd stay in bed during the entire pregnancy.

13. Restaurants would include ice cream and pickles as main entree's.

14. Women would rule the world.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:05 am

Nice. really nice. i wish it was true.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:58 am

lol

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:59 am

I feel pity to  see them Pregnant. Un imaginable for me. I love my hubby and my well wishers. Of late i started loving men folk and respecting them,because of  my good company of Friends especially, my soul mate is the reason behind my talk today about this matter.   . No hatreds in my mind towards them .  so I want them to be happy always. if this happens, we woman folk  will lose charm in life which is beyond my imagination. so , sorry dear friends , let us leave men folk as they are now.Without man there is no woman. Both are equals and not any enemies. . we need both men and women together for survival and growth. so I wish we all can respect them and treat them our equals so that they will automatically show their care towards us. why dont we start?
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 am

prasanna wrote:I feel pity to  see them Pregnant. Un imaginable for me. I love my hubby and my well wishers. Of late i started loving men folk and respecting them,because of  my good company of Friends especially, my soul mate is the reason behind my talk today about this matter.   . No hatreds in my mind towards them .  so I want them to be happy always. if this happens, we woman folk  will lose charm in life which is beyond my imagination. so , sorry dear friends , let us leave men folk as they are now.Without man there is no woman. Both are equals and not any enemies. . we need both men and women together for survival and growth. so I wish we all can respect them and treat them our equals so that they will automatically show their care towards us. why dont we start?
Wonderful reply, I have no words to express my feelings here.  By the above statement you have proved the last statement of Pravinji is true.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 am

govardhanvt wrote:
prasanna wrote:I feel pity to  see them Pregnant. Un imaginable for me. I love my hubby and my well wishers. Of late i started loving men folk and respecting them,because of  my good company of Friends especially, my soul mate is the reason behind my talk today about this matter.   . No hatreds in my mind towards them .  so I want them to be happy always. if this happens, we woman folk  will lose charm in life which is beyond my imagination. so , sorry dear friends , let us leave men folk as they are now.Without man there is no woman. Both are equals and not any enemies. . we need both men and women together for survival and growth. so I wish we all can respect them and treat them our equals so that they will automatically show their care towards us. why dont we start?
Wonderful reply, I have no words to express my feelings here.  By the above statement you have proved the last statement of Pravinji is true.

I wish and desire , world should be filled with more  Govardhans and Pravin kumars  .  Then there wont be any   doubt ,  that,  the last statement can turn true and good too, so soon.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:59 am

prasanna wrote:
govardhanvt wrote:

I wish and desire , world should be filled with more  Govardhans and Pravin kumars  .  Then there wont be any   doubt ,  that,  the last statement can turn true and good too, so soon.
As a man I feel humbled

Return to “Humour and Games”