Adam and Eve

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

Adam and Eve

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:04 am

Adam was walking around the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely, so God asked Adam, "What is wrong with you?" Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to. God said he was going to give him a companion and it would be a woman.

He said this person will cook for you and wash your clothes, she will always agree with every decision you make. She will bear you children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them. She will not nag you, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement. She will never have a headache, and will freely give you love and compassion whenever needed.

Adam asked "What would a woman like this cost me??" God said an "arm and a leg." Adam said "What can I get for a just a rib???" The rest is history

suhreel

Post by suhreel » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:20 am

LOL!!!!!  I imagine most of the guys reading this are frantically searching for something to hack a limb off with...

jennifercrowe

Post by jennifercrowe » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:19 pm

LOl.  So funny

Return to “Humour and Games”