mini tarots

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scarabcameo

mini tarots

Post by scarabcameo » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I own a micro tarot deck and the universal Waite "tiny tarot". They are very portable, but most people make me feel they aren't taken seriously and are only fit for Barbie dolls to use. What do you all think?

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:41 pm

:) Mmm... I am not sure we are in the right forum.
However, to answer your question, I think a deck can be portable but still readable and easy to shuffle. I own the RW pocket edition, which is about the size of standard playing cards, and find it has the right balance. I haven't even seen those you mention, but I guess smaller images can seem less impressive to seekers.
I have small hands and the huge decks I find nearly impossible to shuffle, which is why I usually just spread them all face down on a table and push them around. I also encourage seeker's to do the same: abandon their hands playfully over the cards like a child playing with mud while they visualize the situation they are asking about.
Anyway, I digress a little. Have I answered your question in any recognizable way?  :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:22 pm

The Tiny Waite is incredibly hard to shuffle lol, but the mini versions are brilliant and I carry a couple round in my bag with me :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

scarabcameo

mini tarots

Post by scarabcameo » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:34 am

Thanks for your input. I like to think that the size of the vehicle is less important than the fact that it takes you to your destination.

Return to “Humour and Games”