WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR NEXT BIRTH

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sweet doll

WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR NEXT BIRTH

Post by sweet doll » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:02 am

:smt006
                We do not know what lies after death.Some people die with great sufferings and some died happily.whatever may be the procedure of death.Some people say rebirth occurs and the today's sufferings or happiness are the deed of past life.
So what you want to be in your next birth if you are given a chance to reborn again in this earth?

like if i given a chance for rebirth i would like to born as a bird.

come and say your wishes for your next birth.

misty sur

i would be a cat

Post by misty sur » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 am

if given a chance to get another life, i  would want to be a cat so that i get to sleep all day....lol :smt002
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

ChiefOren

Post number 13

Post by ChiefOren » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Rich, Sailboat owner.
ירדי הים באניות עשה מלאכה במים רבים

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 am

I have been wanting to reply since yest... but I couldn't decide what I want to be :)

I guess being Swetha is safe enough ;)

sweet doll

Post by sweet doll » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:47 am

seeing your next birth wish is really amazing. that means you are happy with yourself. good to see that someone is too happy with present life.

srimathi29

NEXT BIRTH

Post by srimathi29 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:11 pm

I am not sure after this soul vanish where it will go,if any re birth is there i want to be a beautiful rose!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 am

actually I am not sure of the unknown.. as myself I know how good or bad I am :)

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 am

I know Iam going to be reborn as Man in next jenma . I love to have all my loved ones who really wishing to sail with me in my next birth Too. Now I see many telling  to me, their wishes to be part of me. Already so many booked their   places, some to be my wife ( If iam man  for sure) some  to be my son some  be my sibling some to be my secret lover, some to be my lover, some to be my neighbur  atleast. In my family all kids want  me their  mother , here is competition going on in this . Every friend of me want me in their  lives once again. Few friends of me also competing to be my wife or life partner (Spouse) But my hubby and son who are mine not asking anything like this . This shows I lived with them fully . I told others wishes to u all now . Let me tell my wish  now.

I love to re born again . I dont want any liberation to my soul in this birth ..Because I dont want to make God struggle . As I know every one is competing I too must respect their wishes .feelings etc.  I wish to fulfill all their desires. I thank God for this now, because he made me   wonderful loving lady this jenma so that all are willing to connect to me . I wish to be spouse of my previous birth hubby, mother  or parent of previous birth kids whom I have left half way, all siblings whom I left too. . I wish to enjoy Man hood . I love to be a man of stought body, Black in color, to be born in lovely place where humanity has more values. I must spread love  care,  having so many children.  I must lead the herd and should keep all happy forever. I leave to u all, who ever reads this, please send your imaginary man suitable here , so that I can ask such  a personality  to God  in next birth for me . Specially I want our Pravin ji as my dad., my ,master ji as my uncle , Swetha my child or sibling , .and all boarders   who are attached to me should be re born  with me in next birth too. God must give them all  the choicest blessings of being with me . Thanks to my dear Sweet doll  for this wonderful post.

Lots of love,
Last edited by prasanna on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:58 am

that felt good to read prasanna ... but what makes one have a rebirth in your opinion?

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:50 am

The word "reincarnation" derives from Latin, literally meaning, "entering the flesh again". The Greek equivalent metempsychosis (μετεμψύχωσις) roughly corresponds to the common English phrase "transmigration of the soul" and also usually connotes reincarnation after death,[5] as either human, animal, though emphasising the continuity of the soul, not the flesh. The term has been used by modern philosophers such as Kurt Gödel[6] and has entered the English language. Another Greek term sometimes used synonymously is palingenesis, "being born again".[7]

There is no word corresponding exactly to the English terms "rebirth", "metempsychosis", "transmigration" or "reincarnation" in the traditional languages of Pāli and Sanskrit. The entire universal process that gives rise to the cycle of death and rebirth, governed by karma, is referred to as Samsara[8] while the state one is born into, the individual process of being born or coming into the world in any way, is referred to simply as "birth" (jāti). Devas (gods) may also die and live again.[9] Here the term "reincarnation" is not strictly applicable, yet Hindu gods are said to have reincarnated (see Avatar): Lord Vishnu is known for His ten incarnations, the Dashavatars. Celtic religion seems to have had reincarnating gods also. Many Christians regard Jesus as a divine incarnation and they and many Muslims believe he and some prophets may incarnate again. Some ghulat Shi'a Muslim sects also regard their founders as in some special sense divine incarnations (hulul).
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:23 am

Dear Swetha,

I do believe  in Law  of Karma and Reincarnation. So I felt  like expressing my desires of Rebirth.

More  Over  I have so many desires which are not fulfilled in this birth.  So I trusted myself , I have next birth and I wish to derive full satisfaction  thru my rebirth , and   after that   I can   attain  Moksha .  It may sound  Iam having over  confidence on myself. Every one will  be having  dreams of future pertaining only to this birth.  .  But I always  felt and feeling  IAM UNIQUE,  So I aspire for  rebirth.  I have chosen  my life  in that birth too. One simple correction to my earlier post. The post of my wife is still vacant , any one can apply for it now., who ever is wishing to have it.      

I asked U people, ( to help me  ) whom could I take  my role model in deciding  my  rebirth ? I have a character in my mind .  Can any one guess it rite? Please read the following  statement first, , before  giving me answer. Thanks to all of u in advance. .

I wish to lead the World   or Humanity as a whole..............( not only my group.)  

Lots of love,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:34 am

Thank God I donot have next Janmam. I love to be at lord vishnu's feet always and desire not to be born in this universe any more.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:11 am

Dear All,

In this 4 months , I realized I have got everything in my life and had lived to the fullest satisfaction . So I dont feel like having rebirth. So, I wish to tell U all, ignore my previous posts in this thread. But at the same time ,  I expect or  wish to hear more of others here please. I thank God for this realization today.  .

Lots of Love,
prasanna

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:38 pm

When I have everything in this life and being contented with what all I got, I have no desire to be reborn

sweet doll

Post by sweet doll » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:34 am

then u r a like person to get everything whatever you desired

Return to “Humour and Games”