WHAT YOU WANT TO BE IN YOUR NEXT BIRTH

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:01 am

sweet doll wrote:then u r a like person to get everything whatever you desired

Dear Sweet Doll,

Whom r u referring to ? Me or Dhan ? or both ?

Love,
Aunty.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

sweet doll

Post by sweet doll » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:43 am

i am referring to govardhanvt not to you prasanna aunty.how r u?

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:36 am

I am Okay my dear. We both said , we have everything so I thought of asking u , whom U referring to . How is your life going ? I hope U are doing good with your husband and in laws .  My blessings are always there for U dear. By the  way  , why dont U write your wishes about your next birth? U said,  like  to be a bird ? Nothing more than that ?

Lots of love,
Aunty.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Kai_H

Post by Kai_H » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:42 am

Hm... tough question, in a way.

While I don't outright believe in rebirth, new lives, and the like, I'm open to the idea. It's definitely an interesting one. That said, I'd most likely still want to be myself in a next life, whether the form (physical appearance) changes or not, but the ideals, morals, values, beliefs, etc., would remain.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 pm

I want to be a musician. I would like to be born into a family of musicians. I have always felt this way, so I hope it will happen! I also believe that we do retain our values and ideals, and we gain new ones in each lifetime as well.

Kai_H

Post by Kai_H » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 am

You raise a good point regarding ideals and values and such. I find it interesting you'd want to be a musician born into a family of musicians. Any particular reason for that? :)

AgentOfChaos

Post by AgentOfChaos » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:57 pm

if givin the choice i would not hesitate to ask to be born again in the body of a wolf!! gorgeous, gorgeous creatures!!!

Return to “Humour and Games”