Jack fruit

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

Jack fruit

Post by prasanna » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Three friends were traveling and went to a desert and were not getting any food. After a long search they got one Jack fruit and some bananas. They ate bananas at night and put the Jack fruit for morning breakfast.

Next morning when they woke up and described what they dreamt at night. One is telling I went to 7th layer of the sky and saw nice young fairies were dancing besides me.

Another one is telling that I went bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. One beautiful girl came and kissed me and told me that she is the Queen of the Sea. She touches my hands and whole night we ate, drank and made merry. Really fantastic.

3rd one is now describing what he dreamt and he said, “I saw one Black tall ghost, who came to me and chased me and ordered me to eat the Jack fruit. But I told him I have got two friends, without them I will not eat the Jack fruit.

But the Ghost made me eat the Jack fruit and I ate it all. I tried to call you two, but one of you were in Mid sky and another was under the sea and having fun, so I could do save it for u!
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 am

Nice..
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

srimathi29

jokes

Post by srimathi29 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Hello prasanna!

I enjoyed your jokes reading again and again!

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:40 am

Thanks for enjoying this jokes dear friends. I saw your posts  reply today only .

Lots of love,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Return to “Humour and Games”