OBAMA AND THE CANADIAN PM MUST READ

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

OBAMA AND THE CANADIAN PM MUST READ

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 am

Obama & the Canadian PM

President Obama and the Canadian PM are shown a time machine which can see 50 years into the future. They both decide to test it by asking a question each.

President Obama goes first: "What will the USA be like in 50 years’ time?"

The machine whirls and beeps and goes into action and gives him a printout, he reads it out: "The country is in good hands under the new president, José Fernandez.... crime is non-existent, there is no conflict, the economy is healthy. Vice President Jin Tao has declared Chinese language mandatory in all usa schools There are no worries."

The Canadian PM thinks, "It's not bad, this time machine, I'll have a bit of that" so he asks: "What will Canada be like in 50 years’ time?"

The machine whirls and beeps and goes into action, and he gets a printout. But he just stares at it.

"Come on, David," says Obama, "Tell us what it says."

"I can't! It's all in Punjabi!"

A fifty-ish woman was at home happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight.

Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look?, What's the matter with you?"

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care, I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old".

The husband said, "What did he say about your 56 year old ass?"

"Your name never came up," she replied.

Think before U speak!!

Wife goes to Woolworths, sees men's underwear on sale.
She buys a dozen of the same colour.
Goes home and gives hubby.
Hubby protests, "Why buy me the same colour?
People will think I do not change underwear!!
Wife asks,” Which people?"
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:57 pm

Haha, I love how Harper is given no name.

Return to “Humour and Games”