My wife is expecting................

Humour and games! A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. A little something to waste your time on and relax.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

My wife is expecting................

Post by prasanna » Thu May 12, 2011 1:55 pm

A young private sought permission from his Commanding Officer to leave camp the following weekend. "You see," he explained, "my wife's expecting."

"Oh..." said the Officer, "I understand. Go ahead and tell your wife that I wish her luck."

The following week the same soldier was back again with the same explanation: "My wife's expecting."

The Officer looked surprised. "Still expecting?" he said, "Well, well, my boy, you must be pretty bothered. Of course you can have the week-end off."

When the same soldier appeared again the third week, however, the Officer lost his temper. "Don't tell me your wife is still expecting!" he bellowed.

"Yes Sir!" said the soldier resolutely, "She's still expecting."

"What in heaven is she expecting?" cried the Officer.

"Me." said the soldier simply.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu May 19, 2011 9:38 am

Prasannaji,

Nice Joke. I am expecting more from you.

Pravin Kumar
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu May 19, 2011 9:49 am

Dear Pravin Ji,

Thanks for visiting my forum after months.  U  forgot  it fully  . Kindly read jokes which I am  posting daily . Do participate in our fun  games too  whenever  ur time permits please.  

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: My wife is expecting................

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

prasanna wrote:A young private sought permission from his Commanding Officer to leave camp the following weekend. "You see," he explained, "my wife's expecting."

"Oh..." said the Officer, "I understand. Go ahead and tell your wife that I wish her luck."

The following week the same soldier was back again with the same explanation: "My wife's expecting."

The Officer looked surprised. "Still expecting?" he said, "Well, well, my boy, you must be pretty bothered. Of course you can have the week-end off."

When the same soldier appeared again the third week, however, the Officer lost his temper. "Don't tell me your wife is still expecting!" he bellowed.

"Yes Sir!" said the soldier resolutely, "She's still expecting."

"What in heaven is she expecting?" cried the Officer.

"Me." said the soldier simply.

Hi Prasanna,

This was just wonderful!! Just discovered this forum.

Rishi

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu May 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks Rishi .
prasanna

Return to “Humour and Games”