Please read My palm Print

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sameer

Please read My palm Print

Post by sameer » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:50 am

hello Learned once

Please read my palm print poasted in the belwo links
Right hand Link:

http://img365.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rt7fx.jpg

Left hand link

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/8623/lt4dz.jpg

I am right handed person . My age is 30 years and resides in Gurgaon(haryana ). My thumb bends less then 5 Degrees .

Please give me a reading

Regards
sameer

bssrinivasan

hand reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:26 am

hi sameer,
My assessment is given below.Your comments are welcome.

Characteristics:You have a restless,excitable nature,full of energy of purpose and enthusiasm.You have intense love of independence and individuality.The originality will be in the domain of ideas.

Left to yourself you would like to revolutionise the world in a day.You have a strong will,stubborn determination and strong character.You rule with strength,have a keen sense of justice.Your hand shows your trait for indepence of action.

You have a home loving nature;quieter and more subdued in passions.Your hand denotes the love of occult and desire to master it.

By nature you are changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things.You have a highly strung,nervous temperarament.

Splendid energy,promptness of action and readiness of thought are indicated.But you are inclined to be too hasty and impatient.It is better for you to sleep over your decisions.Your matters of head are sometimes affected by your affections.

Life and health:Though ill health is indicated in the early part of life,you have a robust constitution and vitality, and a long healthy life .

Marriage:You are likely to get married between 30 and 35 years.You will have a happy marriage.

Career:You have two career lines.First will start early and be highly successful till 30 years and after 55 years.Your earlier part of career has been affected by your parents and relations.One more,probably a business will start around 25 years and willbe highly successful.

Wealth:is indicated after 28 years.

srinivasan

sameer

please comment

Post by sameer » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:26 am

Dear Sir

First of all i would like to thank you for sparing your precious time.

U r Predictionsabt me are very correct but few things i want to comment on

a) Well i m doing job from the age of 25 and working in the same company from last 5 years
and trying to do fabric realted export bussiness from last june but no major success when will it click and will this be a big success .
b) I m also trying to change a job is that also possibe in near future ,Please comment.
c) will i ever be a financial power ever .
d)Please comment abt love life.Some body told me i will have extra maritila affair. is that so

Looking forward to hear frm you
Regards
sameer

bssrinivasan

Your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:18 am

Hi Sameer,

1.Your business will do very well after 28 years or so.You will change your job only after 35.There will be some opposition to your job at 32 years.Then also you can change your job.But at 35 change of career is indicated induced by some wrong decision.
As line of sun is marked on the hand you should make lot of money.

2.Extra marital affairs or indicated in your left hand which indicates the characteristics you are born with.But you have become a good boy and the mind is not working right now in that direction.

You will also notice that line of health is prominent in left hand which has somehow merged into fate line on the right hand.On that basis i assumed you will get into business which appears to be correct.

All the best.
Srinivasan

sameer

Please comment

Post by sameer » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:43 am

dear bssrinivasan

Thanks a lot for ur valuable comments. I want to know the meaning of the following signs on my hand can you please tell me
1) star on mount of sun
2) cross on moutn of jupiter
3) square and triangle on mount of saturn.
4)Line of mercury forks in to trident and shoots 2 branches to sun and one to saturn.

Dear parveen je

Can you also please give your valable comment on my palm prints.

Thanks a lot

regards
sameer

bssrinivasan

Your Queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:42 pm

hi Sameer,

1.Star on mount of sun:brilliancy of wealth and position without happiness ,probably late in life

2.Cross on Jupiter:one great affection in life;close to life line-early in life;middle of mount-middle life;near base-late in life.

3.Square on saturn:protection from fatality to life
Triangle:special aptitude for occult sciences

4.Fork on line of health towards sun:change in business for better.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:17 pm

Dear Sameer,

I have seen your hand prints: The top image I consider to be left hand but you have mentioned right hand. Anyway the prominent Mercury Finger indicates that you may be a mercurian. Such people love Business, Money making tendencies are strong in their nature, They love pets, they have good intuitive powers, good business sense and also sixth sense. In both the hands there are two relationship lines and perhaps because of that someone told you you may have affair. Looking to your right hand this belief is strengthened as you have no control over your emotions and any girl can sweet talk you into a relationship as you would believe her easily. So Keep a check on that.

Your both the Apollo Fingers and Jupitor Fingers are almost equal with the topmost phalange of the Apollo Finger most impressive and suggest that it it is spatulate in formation. So your interest should be more artistic, lover of nature, poetry, literature and related subject and a brilliant one at that. You have high energy level and you are most impulsive in your attitude taking instant decisions as implied by the Head Line which is independant and brooks no opposition. You are independence of Action personified. The line of sympathy shows that you love to help others and people seek your opinion and guidance in matters of dispute and you do help out. Your Mount of Moon is quite prominent and hence a very imaginative and creative person and the Mount of Venus is just that large to give you energy to enjoy life. I feel the Mount of Venus is quite smooth and devoid of many criss cross lines and hence alove for flowers, gardening, music is indicated and that too melodious (Provided your fingers are smooth). Also your Mount of Moon prominence suggests that you love Classical Music too.

Even the tip of your mercury finger is spatulate in formation and this is quite thick at the top phalange and the finger being long, in fact quite long, gives you an excellent power of communication and a good speaker with new ways of expessing yourself and earning money.

There will be some change in your career at about 37 years of age and after that the life will be a little uphill task. I do see a faint Sun Line present and this will reduce the uphill task in a way that while your earning be not more you will not find any difficult to pass your life during those trying days.

Your Line of Health suggests that you have a good constitution as far as digestion is concerned and your liver, stomach are quite normal. Normally I would say a worriful nature but your Independ Head Line negates this reading. Despite all the best in this left hand you have certain horizontal lines on the Mount of Saturn suggesting that you go into depressive mode and with the Mount of Moon prominent you dwell on it. You seem to be ahard worker as suggested by the skin pattern below the smallest finger and also elsewhere. Your Life Line and Head Line are the best with the Heart Line having its weak links i.e. you trust people easily and hence at least one affair in your life is a must.

In your right hand the mercury finger is shorter and the branch from the Heart Line is going down with an island in it towards the life Line. This suggests personal setback in your life in matters of affection probably at the age of 24/25. As you are that age or above it you will let me know whether I am correct or not.

Your right hand also has alongwith Sympathy line a Solomons Ring and that shows your interest in Spiritualism and also a sympathetic person .

Just give me your feed back and if anything else you want just let me know.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt003 :) :smt006

sameer

please comment

Post by sameer » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:59 am

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:26 am Post subject: please comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir

First of all i would like to thank you for sparing your precious time.

U r Predictionsabt me are very correct but few things i want to comment on

Dear Sir

firstly top one is my right hand and the below one is left. I want to ask few questions please comment

a) Well i m doing job from the age of 25 and working in the same company from last 5 years and trying to do fabric realted export bussiness from last june but no major successb) when will it click and will this be a big success .

I m also tryingto change a job is that also possibe in near future ,Please comment.
c) will i ever be a financial power ever .
d)Please comment abt love life.Some body told me i will have extra maritila affair. is that so

Looking forward to hear frm you
Regards
sameer

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”