Request for Reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

adham

Request for Reading

Post by adham » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:17 am

I'd like to receive the analysis via PM please.
Last edited by adham on Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bssrinivasan

Hand Reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:45 pm

hi,
Please see my reading of your hand.Your comments are welcome.

Characteristics:The hand indicates a nature restless and excitable,full of energy and enthusiasm.You have intense love of action,energy and independence.
You are gifted with strong imagination which tinges whatever you do or say.You are intensely romantic but idealistic in your desires.You have inventive faculties and love new in everything.You love travel and change.You tend to be flirtatious.

You have a sensitive and a more nervous temperament.You have excess of caution.You are materialistic in nature.

Health:You had bad health in your early part of life.You can expect to live upto 70 years with good health.You may encounter problems with your head for sometime in middle of your life.

Career:You have a career built on your own efforts.After 35 years,more effort is required to be successful.

Marriage:You are likely to encounter problems in your marriage.You are likely to get married between 30 and 35 years.

adham

Post by adham » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:58 am

Thank you so much for your excellent analysis.

I've sent you a PM regarding it.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:42 am

Dear Adham,

Where are you hand prints and please let me know your age, male or female, right handed or left handed, which country/city you belong to and what you want to know.

Pravin Kumar.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”