Would you read my hands, please

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

canlis

Would you read my hands, please

Post by canlis » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:25 am

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:26 am

Dear Friend,

First let me know whether you are male or female, your age, whether you are right handed or left handed and from which country do you belong. I prefer knowing the name of the person as it helps a lot.

Pravin Kumar.

canlis

Post by canlis » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:24 pm

Pravin Kumar
I sent you a private message.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:31 am

Dear Friend,

You are a high strung personality with your mind working overtime. You should have told me what you want to know for I could go on reading and reading your hand and that still would not please you as what you require is control over your thoughts and emotions. Please read chapters on Thought Power carefully powted in Meditation and Mind Control and also in General Discussions and try to follow the points mentioned therein. Your head line has islands on it, your heart line has islands on it. Your health is at least much better since 22/23. A very sensitive personality and a refined person but with mind in a state where you might even be getting hallucinations and your mental powers going to the extreme negative imaginations.

Dear Friend,

The purpose of any Occult Science is show what you are and where you shall be going and then repair any setbacks you are going through and be careful of the coming setbacks. Hence it is absolutely necessary for you to control your mindset and your emotions as you seem to be easily cheated by others. You trust people easily , people who do not deserved your trust.

Pravin Kumar :smt020 :smt006 :) :smt003

canlis

Post by canlis » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:01 am

Thanks, that is very interesting and, I think, true. I'd like to know about wealth, how many times I'll be maried, how many kids, about my health in the future. And maybe you see something interesting in my life.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:12 pm

Dear Canlis,

Just look at the number of relationship lines below the little finger and above the Heart Line. I see about 3 lines and you could marry three times but that is rarely true. Secondly You have squares on the Mount of Saturn and I would say that this is a very positive indication as it gives you a power by which you can heal others. You have Girdle of Venus too and hence a person of extreme moods who will also be sensual in nature. Your Jupitor Finger stands straight and also the Apollo Finger but since the Jupitor Finger is longer then it means you are ambitious by nature and would like to lead from the front. Nothing can be said about the kids from this print. Only if I can see your hand personally I might be able to say. Your intuition is also quite good. You are person interested in Occult Science and related subjects, loves nature and to some extent you love to dress and have a good power of expression and also you are diplomatic by nature and love self sufficiency i.e. your main aim in life is to be self sufficient wealthwise. Also since the tip of the Jupitor Finger is conical a person who follows a religion faithfully.

By nature you must be very talkative and a person who plans her moves logically but finds it difficult to put into action although you take you own decisions and put it into action. The action part is lacking. Lots of Travels are indicated and your health though good at present you seem to be having nervous tension and chances are you may have Blood Pressure too. This can be confirmed by your nails. You have hallucinations and also hysteria as the Mount of Moon is very disturbed. You have a Solomon's Ring too and that gives you wisdom and a person most sought after in your circle in case of any differences or arguments and people look to you for your guidance.

You are a high voltage person with lots of action in the mental zone. There is an island on the Head Line from 31/32 to 38/39 and this will put lot of pressure on your mind and hence you are advised Mind Control or do not put more pressure on your mind. You have islands on the Heart Line meaning you hate people who are calculative, shrewd and who show off. Your Mount of Mercury seems to be disturbed and this gives rise to poor business sense and also problems while helping out people with their problems.

Well your main problem you should control your Thoughts and limit them to one thing at a time and relax your mind. Try to control the wavering thoughts by Sitting in a secluded place and practise Meditation. This will help you get over with the High Tense Nature that you have.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt006 :) :smt003

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”