plz read my hand

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chand_00

plz read my hand

Post by chand_00 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:35 am

hello
i am a 38+ women presenty in delhi.plz read my hand .

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:40 pm

Dear Poonam,

Although your Hand Prints are not good but certain things I will mention below: You are in sometype of marital problem as your fate line does not extend beyond 35/36 years of age. There is a curve line which stops this fate line from gong ahead and this curve line in some different form I have found to be separation from Parents, Family or something similar (I do not want to write down exactly what. You will understand it).

Your Head Line is Independent and business like and hence a person who respects and knows the value of every pie. Head Line is long and hence good mental strength. Mercury Finger in the right hand is away from the other fingers and henceyou are intuitive and business like. Your Apollo Finger is straight and hence your nature should be jollly, a lover of nature and a person who loves to dress up and one who likes to give others the value for money (in business terms). You are fair to others. Your Mercury finger is also Straight and this mount could also be prominent indicating your love for your family, travel with them together for sightseeings and picnics i.e. you love your family and also lover of pets. You love good food i.e.food prepared the way you like it and should be a good cook yourself. You have the thumb lower down and this indicates a person who is hardworker and is never short of money. You could be working 12/15 hours per day too to earn your livelihood if left to yourself.

You have the palmar surface at the Mount of Moon side quite straight and hence you must be having a mathematical brain and poor sense of imagination. Well do post good prints so that I can do justice to your hand prints.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt006 :smt003 :)

P.S. You also have a Viva Lascivia Line which could mean allergies of Tea, Coffee, Drugs, Alcohol and even Sensual by nature.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”