May i request a reading?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bebixpink

May i request a reading?

Post by bebixpink » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:50 am

I have been wanting to get a palm reading for about a year now, but I have not been able to do so until now, so any readings will be greatly appreciated!

Right now, i am in a transition mode of moving onto college, career and love are a big issue in my life as of now. Deciding whether to go to college away from home is also a big dilemma of mine. Readings regarding career, love, future, wealth and health would be great.

My name is Amy and I am a female, born on 06/06/1989 (18 yrs) living in Texas. Also, I am right handed. I would love to hear input, thank you!

(i hope these pictures are clear enough)
Attachments
right.jpg
right hand
right.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3087 times
left.jpg
left hand
left.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 3087 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:38 pm

Dear Friend,

You are a heart oriented person, thinking by the heart. In the left palm the thumb is short and in the right although the thumb is slightly longer the heart line is too long and it means too much of heart. Also it drops down towards the Life Line showing that there is no pride in love and hence a person who does not know whom to trust. A person with a long heart line also is considered spiritual for they show too much of love for others.

First you should not leave your parents. Health is your concern. Do Yogasans or Meditation or any exercise which will calm your nerves and the mind for the head line is disturbed. You are extremely sensitive, sentimental, emotional person. If you meditate daily or do your Yogasans or whatever other exercises that you think proper to calm your nerves and the mind your health will improve and then comes the question of your wealth, career etc.

You would do well to stay with your parents.

Pravin Kumar
Last edited by Pravin Kumar on Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

bebixpink

Post by bebixpink » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:12 am

Pravin Kumar,

Thank you for the reading! I think your observation describes me in a lot of ways. Many people tell me i need to calm my nerves and head, haha.
I feel as though i should leave my home to experience life, however something inside me says i can't. I would really love to though.
I will take your word and try to do my exercise and meditation. Thank you!

Herself62

Post by Herself62 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:01 pm

Mr Kumar,

I have a couple of questions if I may?

I am studying the mounts and placements.

Is the Apollo mount a bit more developed in this individuals hand?
Is the Mercury mount set toward Apollo to a marked degree?

I concur with your reading as I view the head line, life line joined with the thick Jupiter finger standing alone.
Apollo appears to dominate over Saturn to me.
Mercury finger is short and represents the need for the meditaions as you suggested.
The thumb indicates that the will over powers logic, and other aspects in the hand confirm this for me.

Regards,
Herself62

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:33 am

hi,

the striking feature of this hand is head and life are joined together for uncomfortably long period.this shows,extreme caution,sensitiveness and getting hurt by small things;also utter lack of confidence.first thing you should do is develop your self confidence by joining some martial arts and to some extent meditation.

the head line is drawn towards heart line around 30 years.at the same time an influence line from luna is joining fate line.probably this indicates marriage at that age with lots of emotional turbulence.

the fate line indicates early career self made.but around 30 years there appears to be a long island indicating long period of financial problems.please check whether it is an island or a separate line.if separate the line becomes a support.however the fate line leans towards jupiter -career culminating in success,ambition and power.

the girdle of venus indicates mood swings like a yoyo.

the conical fingers and strong mount of luna gives strong imagination,artistic talent and interest in dramatic movement.this also gives inspiration and impulse.

the hair lines from life to luna around 40 years indicate travels abroad.

the short mercury finger indicates slow grasp of ideas and raises doubts regarding execution of ideas.

finally at the age of 18,it is too early to worry about your future.

"if you sow an idea,you reap an action.
if you sow an action,you reap a habit.
if you sow a habit ,you reap a character.
if you sow a character you reap a destiny.
so it all starts with an idea."

so start thinking what you want to do and take action.you make your own destiny and not your palm or the stars.

with best wishes,
srinivasan

virgo25

:D

Post by virgo25 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:38 am

The hands are not very clear I think.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

bebixpink

Post by bebixpink » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:41 am

Thank you Herself62 for the reply, i hope Pravin Kumar will remember here and check back with a response!

bssrinivasan,
Another great reading! Thank you very much. The characteristics you have described me as, i would agree with. However I don't feel i have a big lack of confidence. It is interesting you find my marriage indication be around 30, many people tell me they feel I will marry at an early age. I'm afraid i don't know too much about the lines of the palm, I will try to return with a better picture tomorrow.
My area of interests include art and music. My boyfriend always tells me i have a wild imagination and that i am a very dramatic person, so i laughed a little when i read that part. I am actually planning on studying communication design, hopefully it will be good for me! Thank you again for your reading!

I love reading the readings, they are very enlightening.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:08 am

Dear Herself,

In the left hand Apollo Finger stands up by itself so in the early years this person had Apollian qualities of love for nature, humorous person, a person who has superficial knowledge of almost everything, a person who likes to wear good clothes depending on which phalanx is prominent. In the right hand the Saturn Finger is also straight and the Jupiter Finger. Since the head line too much attached to the Life Line I reason that Saturn Finger must be straight and dominant and this brings a little bit of sadness, moodiness as the palm has an island on the head line below the Saturn Finger too.

All the other fingers bend towards the prominent finger. What is important in a reading is to assess where the defect lies and then repair it or show the person the defect. A Doctor would not cut your hand to show that he knows how to cut it but he will only do so if it is absolutely required. So many things can be said of this hand. In fact endless things but first let her repair her weak points and rise up high in life, in fact shoot up in life and only then she will realise what good advise she got.

I normally read hands from what strikes me and start from there. The best part of this girl is that she has medium setting of the thumb so a balanced personality.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”