Amanush palm reading..........................

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AMANUSH-FORCE

Amanush palm reading..........................

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:20 am

These are my palm pics

I am naturally a left hander but write and eat with right hand because my mom who taught me to write is right hander...

Would like to get some insights......

RIGHT HAND

LEFT HAND

Waiting for comments............... :smt020

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:15 pm

ANY INSIGHTS HERE TOO BS :smt004

bssrinivasan

reading of your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:22 pm

hi amanush,

It gives me great pleasure to read the hand of one of our most active members of the forum.So far i was seeing only the hidden hand and now it is open.Please feel free to comment and give me a comparison of your astrological predictions.

You have a square hand with mixed fingers.It indicates great versatility of ideas;at times you will be full of inspiration,will be extremely scientific and extremely logical;you will descend from the most imaginative idea to the most practical;you can discuss any subject with great ease;but from want of continuity of purpose you have problems in rising to great height of power or success.

The fingers indicate love of reading,aptitude for science,prudence and inclination towards music and literature.

The firm jointed thumb denotes strong will and stubborn determination.The thumb standing out indicates sheer independence of spirit.You will brook no opposition and will be aggressive in bearing.

The wide gaps between fingers of Saturn and Jupiter gives independence of thought while that between mercury and Apollo gives independence of action.

All the fingers are bending towards Saturn which indicates seriousness in all your actions.

The well developed mount of luna indicates strong imagination.You will be idealistic in desires and intensely romantic.You love new in everything and love travel and change.The prominent upper mount of mars gives moral courage.

The mount of mercury is also active which gives quickness of brain,wit,thought and eloquence.

The line of head connected with the line of life indicates a sensitive nature and more nervous temperament.It denotes excess of caution.The fork at the end towards mercury denotes desire to accumulate wealth.The waviness of the line also means lack of concentration in your thinking.

The heart line rising between Saturn and Jupiter gives a calm but deeper nature in matters of love though this contradicts indications given by mount of luna.The various downward lines towards line of head indicates the heart interfering with matters of head.

The presence of girdle of venus indicates highly sensitive intellectual nature,but nature is changeable in moods,easily offended and touchy over little things.It also denotes a highly strung and nervous temperament.Along with via lasciva, gives some amount of sensuality and force to the passions.

The cross on the mount of Jupiter indicates a great affection in the middle of life.

The life line shows long life and good health.The various upward lines mean increased power,gains and successes at various points in life.

There are various cross lines near the life line showing interference of relatives throughout your life time.One of them cuts life and fate lines at the age of about 34 years when one of the relations has obstructed your career and caused financial problems.

The career starts early in life and a branch towards mercury points to your engaging in a successful business around 24-25 years.Your normal career goes on upto 50 years.Meanwhile another career starts at 33 years highly ambitious but blocked by your affections around 55 years.

Lot of voyage lines are found on the mount of luna and one starts from line of life also around 35 years when you are likely to go abroad and stay for sometime.

Wishing you all the best,

srinivasan

AMANUSH-FORCE

THANX..........................................

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:35 pm

Thanx bs :smt020 :) :smt004

Loved your reading bs...
Your reading is very crisp and to the point.
You have been a great contributor but mostly a silent contributor in this forum.[Never been over the top]
I know it is very irritating when some users just login, make a reading request get it and then never show it up
You have handled them patiently
HATS OFF...

About my reading i would like to know some more thing

--->What do you mean by wavy head line??????
--->I am currently doing MCA and am too young still.Will i get academic success???
--->I would like to know wether i would get some fame or success in society?

--->What will you say about singing as a career option for me??????

--->You have read so many palms where would you rate theirs against mine

--->There is a triangle below saturn finger in left while square in right hand .ALso would like to know wether in left hand there is 2 girdle or it is just a SATURN ring???

GBYE............

bssrinivasan

Your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:12 am

hi amanush,

Thank you for the nice words about me.it is my pleasure to read other's hands and if they do not respond,it is perfectly alright.As i am an amateur, i will be pleased if you give me your frank comments about my reading of your hand.it will add to my capabilities.

regarding your queries, my remarks are:

The second half of line is slightly wavy.You can make out the difference when you compare the two halves of your head line.

You will definitely succeed well in your life including your academic career as indicated by the rising lines from the line of life.Regarding fame,as the line of sun is seen above the line of heart,it will be success late in life.

Probably you will be good in composing music rather than in singing.

Each hand has a beauty of its own which makes palmistry an interesting study.You definitely have a good hand with a good lines of heart,head and life.
The triangle indicates special aptitude for occult sciences while a square is a protection against some fatality.

Fortunately i do not see any ring of saturn.It is only a girdly not clearly marked which is normal.

srinivasan

AMANUSH-FORCE

THANX.......................

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:23 am

THANX BS :)
Probably you will be good in composing music rather than in singing.
WHY do u think so?????
:smt004

--->Can you say some thing on realtions in life???

--->There are lot of horizontal lines on mount of venus .What will be the effects of those lines???

--->Does my head line has island in the beginning.And there is traiangle formation with head line ,life line and one more line.What does it mean???

Thanks once again :smt020

swetha
Site Admin

your queries

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:17 am

hi amanush,
My answers to your queries are given below:

For a natural musician,it would be ideal to have a conical hand with mounts of luna,sun and venus well developed with a sloping line of head.This will give the inspiration,intuition and imagination along woth spontaniety.

As you have a square hand along with a square finger of sun,your music will be subject to reason and logic of square hand.This will be good for a composer.Still you can cultivate and learn music but the flow will not be smooth.

You are likely to get married between 28 to 35 years and you will will be firm,strong and reliable in your affections.

The horizontal lines from venus indicate the interference of relations in your life.Whenever they cut the life line and other main lines they indicate problems created by them to your health or finances.

The island on the head line and life line in the early part of life denotes health problems in childhood which are normally found in all hands.

The triangle you are referring to is formed by a line rising from line of life .The rising line is a good sign indicating success in life at that time.You have lots of them showing periodic successes in education and career.

srinivasan

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:43 am

THANKS VERY MUCH BS

ACTUALLY MY EXAMS ARE NEARING SO REPLYING LATE...... :smt004

--->>>CAN YOU SEE THE CROSS OR A LINE I THINK ON MY LEFT HAND ON THE MOUNT OF MOON [INDIACATION OF WHAT]????

--->>>CAN YOU TELL WHAT IS THIS LINE FROM LIFE LINE GOING DOWNWARDS TOWARDS FATE LINE???

--->>>WHAT ABOUT HEALTH ON WHOLE

THANX ONCE AGAIN......

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”