A request for a reading please :)

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

wynlim

A request for a reading please :)

Post by wynlim » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:11 am

Hi all,
I'm 24 this year, female, from Singapore. I would like to have my palms read if possible. These are photos of my left and right hands.

I hope the pictures are clear enough. Please let me know if they aren't. :)

I'm feeling a little lost about my career now, so I'll greatly appreciate it if my reading can emphasize on it. :)

Thanks a lot in advance!

bssrinivasan

your hand reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:09 pm

hi,
please feel free to give me your comments on the reading given below.

The hand indicates a restless excitable nature but full of energy of purpose and enthusiasm.the most striking feature is the sheer independence of spirit.There is a desire for power and ambition but sometimes principles are discarded in pursuit of the same.

you are gifted with strong imagination which tinges everything you say or do.you are intensely romantic,but idealistic in desires combined with a passionate nature.your inventive faculties are well developed.

You are seldom hide-bound by any rule of thumb or conventions.you love what is new in everything and love travel and change.You should avoid marrying early unless absolutely sure you have met the right person.

there is adesire for love and companionship,the desire to please,worship of beauty in every form,the artistic and emotional temperament.the hand denotes magnetism and attraaction of opposite sex .

you have a curious dominating power over others and will be too dogmatic in your opinions but when you love you become abject slave to your emotions.

you are hospitable and generous and love to entertain your friends.you dress with taste,impulsive in your likes and dislikes,rather too outspoken and quick in temper.

the hand shows good health and long life.a successful career will start around 28 and will be subject to the whims and fancies of others.it will be highly ambitious till 35 and between 35 and 55 it will be rather normal and again will be powerful till the end.

the main problem in your life appears to be too much of emotions and imagination interfering with your activities.you will be in for too many disappointments because of this.actually this has been developed while your original nature shows a practical and level headed bent of mind ,idealistic nature in the matter of affections.if you revert back to this nature you will be highly successful.

the large number of rays in the hand indicates a nervous nature full of confusion and contradictions.

srinivasan

wynlim

Post by wynlim » Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:55 am

hi srinivasan,
thanks so much for the reading! from what I understand of myself, the reading about my character has been quite accurate so far.
you are gifted with strong imagination which tinges everything you say or do.you are intensely romantic,but idealistic in desires combined with a passionate nature.your inventive faculties are well developed.
That's very true, I'm always led by my own instinct and vision. My imagination is the root of my career, I am in the creative line. I consider myself a die-hard romantic too :P
You are seldom hide-bound by any rule of thumb or conventions.you love what is new in everything and love travel and change.You should avoid marrying early unless absolutely sure you have met the right person.
That's very true also, because I don't like to follow the crowd, I like to do things my way. I tend to be excited with new things usually, and I really really love to travel. I embrace change, because I think change is neccessary for us to grow. I don't think I'll get married young, I'm too idealistic to do so! :)
there is adesire for love and companionship,the desire to please,worship of beauty in every form,the artistic and emotional temperament.the hand denotes magnetism and attraaction of opposite sex .you have a curious dominating power over others and will be too dogmatic in your opinions but when you love you become abject slave to your emotions.
I'm constantly looking out for "The One", someone whom I can love to be my side. And I can be very opinionated, sometimes overly so, but yes, when I love, I am willing to do anything possible for that person. :P
you are hospitable and generous and love to entertain your friends.you dress with taste,impulsive in your likes and dislikes,rather too outspoken and quick in temper.
I treat my friends very well because I feel that true friends are hard to find. It is true that I like and dislike with impulse, sometimes I attribute that a lot to my Aries sun sign. :P The quick in temper part I also think it's very Arian. :P I didn't know my hands show that also.
the main problem in your life appears to be too much of emotions and imagination interfering with your activities.you will be in for too many disappointments because of this.actually this has been developed while your original nature shows a practical and level headed bent of mind ,idealistic nature in the matter of affections.if you revert back to this nature you will be highly successful. the large number of rays in the hand indicates a nervous nature full of confusion and contradictions.
Yeah that's the MAIN problem. I said in my first post that I am feeling a little lost in my career, and somehow I guess it's because I'm too emotional. And it's also true that so far I keep getting disappointed with events in my life, because I always hope for the best in the beginning. I thought I'm born overly-emotional, I have to do some thinking on how to revert back to my original nature. :)

About my nervous nature full of confusion and contradiction, I agree too. Like in your analysis I'm supposed to be an independent spirit, with a desire for power and ambition, but yet I'm also overly-emotional and idealistic, and not practical at all, therefore most of the time I end up very confused and also contradicting myself. My mind and my heart fights very often! :P

Thanks again for the reading srinivasan, it gave me a lot of insight into my palms and the connection they have with my life. :) it also gave me a lot to think about with regards to my future direction in life.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”