can u please tell me what my hand says?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kiranvenkat77

can u please tell me what my hand says?

Post by kiranvenkat77 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:46 am

http://666kb.com/i/10uaj6p1nf9c0.jpg
please give me a reply. thanx for ur time.
regards
mahadev

chakra

Hand Reading

Post by chakra » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:39 am

Let me tell you at the very beginning that that I am a learner & a newcomer in this field & forum. So, please don't expect my readings to be as accurate as that from other experts in this forum.

The hand is firm, with squarish fingers. The middle finger & the ring finger are almost at same level, whereas the index finger is lowly set. The length of index finger also does not compensate for the lower setting.

You are a practical man with good intuitive faculty. You are a team man, go well with others. You express yourself quite well. You are good at heart. You don't put enough effort to be the no. 1 in any situation. Neither you try to control any relation. You have some tendency in taking calculated risk. You have liking for the beautiful & artistic things at heart. However, you have not put enough effort to develop it further.

You have a robust health & vitality and you enjoy life. Your fate line developed late, sometimes after 28 years. Your career is quite good upto 45 years. After that, probably due to misjudgement, you may struggle.

Please note that your fate depends on the efforts you put in your life.

Please give me feedback which is useful for me.

Regards

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”