Read- Request For Bssrinivassan & Pravin Kumar and If any.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

TUSHAR

Read- Request For Bssrinivassan & Pravin Kumar and If any.

Post by TUSHAR » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:03 am

Dear sir,

I am Md.Ahsanul haque from Bangladesh.My nick name is TUSHAR. Date of birthday- 12th september1965. occupation- Private service. Please read my hand and tell me about my- Money, lucky Business or suitable Business, Health,Family life service ect.

(Right) http://666kb.com/i/116v6b4043j7l.jpg

(Left) http://666kb.com/i/116v5tzcc4qv5.jpg

Ignore all blackspot on both hands. It is Ink.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:42 pm

Dear Friend,

Have you changed your profession somewhere around 38/39 years. Till the age of 35 you were going sound with someother service it seems. All your lower phalanges are thick indicating love for food (could be a voracious eater), economical in spending, lover of good clothes and acting and love to earn more and more money. Your life line is a bit disturbed throughout and a number of lines cross ones on the Mount of Venus, some of them do cut the Life Line, shows you could be interested in alcohol or women as also indicated by passion lines on Mount of Mercury and Viva Lascivia Line and this has disturbed your health to a great extent as shown by the depressed Mount of Venus which is not continuous i.e. at places the skin is as if the blood is drained below it. I assume you are right handed.

You might have had financial losses at 26 and 31 but now your career should be going up. Your family could be disturbed again due to the cutting of Life Line at various places with lines coming from Mount of Venus and this shows intereference in your life which youare not able to cope with it. I am not able to see your Marriage Line and hence cannot comment upon your marriage.

Your Life line is neither the best line nor the worst line. The line is not thin and deep and hence the health would remain disturbed throughout but let us say 18/20. Not always stable. The thin inner line of Mars gives some protection and hence you are able to withstand the rigours of the life but still family life is disturbed.

Pravin Kumar.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:47 pm

hello Pravinji,
good to see u after ages.
swetha

TUSHAR

Post by TUSHAR » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:05 am

Dear Pravinji,

Thanks a lot for reading.
Will you please tell me about my overseas travel or overseas Job.
I love money.But am i able to earn more and more money in future? at which age?

TUSHAR.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:52 pm

Dear Tushar,

You have not given me feedback. I am a professional palmist and do reading on any site free sometimes but then I require people to respond positively by giving feedback. On receipt of your feedback I shall give you information you asked in short.

Pravin Kumar.

TUSHAR

Post by TUSHAR » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:41 am

Dear pravinji,

I am very much sorry, I cant understand what type of feedback do you need.please clearfy it.

Tushar.

bssrinivasan

hand reading

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:12 pm

Hi tushar,
You have got a square hand which is a hand of logic,reason and method.it is also a practical hand.the sloping head line gives imaginative faculties.the thick fingers indicate love of luxury and materialistic things.

The life line is not very good indicating bad health but however a back up line gives strength and covers up all the problems of health.between 30 and 40 years there are spurts of energy which will help you to accumulate wealth.
after 55 years you are likely to go abroad and settle for considerable time.you have a long life of more than 70 years.

Your career will start early and is subject to whims and fancies of others.at about 35 years you will change your career.this career will last upto 55 years and will be highly powerful and ambitious.after 55 you will have a normal career.there will be 3 main obstructions to your career between 35 and 55,once due to your affections.

You will be idealistic in matters of affection.

You are subject to changes of moods and have a strung ,nervous temperament.you are limited by a sensitive cautious approach in all your actions.

The via lasciva and girdle of venus together will give a sensual side to your affections.

srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”