Can someone give an insight on my dad's right hand. PLEASE

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Honveer

Can someone give an insight on my dad's right hand. PLEASE

Post by Honveer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:19 pm

This hand that I have posted is my dad's right hand, and it is also his primary hand. He is 50 and has just become a lawyer in Canada. He was having a successful career in India, but had to make a new one in canada.

I am his son who had posted his hand. Reading hands is a hobby of mine, but in case of my dad's hand I am kind of confused. The reason behind the confusion is the fact that my dad's hand has a simian line, so it makes it very hard for me to pass any prediction.

I will be very thankful if someone can give some tips regarding his general future and new attained career.
Attachments
dad.JPG
dad.JPG (99.24 KiB) Viewed 1604 times
DSC00627.jpg
DSC00627.jpg (982.21 KiB) Viewed 1615 times

bssrinivasan

your dad's hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:38 pm

hi,

the life line has moved over to luna which indicates he will settle abroad as confirmed by you.

the career prospects are bright with a good line of apollo starting late in life with a good fate line.he will have both fame and wealth.the star on mars indicates greatest honours gained by patience,resignation and fortitude.

the basic nature is highly cautious,sensitive nature  getting hurt by smallest reasons.

the girdle of venus indicates a mood swinging like a yoyo and a highly intellectual nature.

the heart line merging with head indicates heart niterfering in all matters of head which is not good for affections.

Honveer

For Mr. bssrinivasan

Post by Honveer » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Sir,

You are absolutely right on most of your predictions. In general, my dad was Cheif Cane Development Officer of Sugar mills in India. Till now he was endured a lot in his life, there is no doubt that he had a successful career back in India, but he had to go through a lot of tensions. He came to Canada 8 years back and during these 8 years, he had gone through a lot of trouble. He is the most intelligent person I have ever seen in my life. He has done a lot of sacrifices for his family, one of the biggest one is his step of coming abroad and go through a tough environment, only so that his kids can have a better life. There is no doubt that he is highly sensitive and does make decisions with both heart and brain involved.

Thankyou very much for your time Mr. bssrinivasan. I have one more question for you. As you have seen that my dad has a girdle pf venus, I his son have three complete girdle of venuses and my sister also has a girdle of venus which is broken, but my mother does not have any girdle of venus. Sir, do you think that the reason I and my sister have girdle of venus has to do with genetics as it might have been passed on by my dad to us.

Lastly, I am also posting my Mother's primary hand under the palm reading forum, can you please shine some light on her general life and career. I will be very grateful.

I forgot to ask you one more thing related to my dad's hand. I and my dad will be opening up a restaurant, to you think he will be successful in bussiness. THANK YOU once again.
Attachments
DSC00633.jpg
This is my mom's primary hand, this is the left hand.
DSC00633.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1573 times
mom' hand.JPG
This is my mom's primary hand, this is the left hand.
mom' hand.JPG (103.18 KiB) Viewed 1573 times

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:24 am

hi,

do not worry about the girdle of venus.you have to calm your mind by meditation,sports or music.

at your age do not get into palmistry or astrology.dream big,plan properly,and most importantly take prompt action and pursue persistently.

regarding your mother's hand she is more composed and clear in her thoughts and gets into details.

her fate line gets into finger of saturn denoting there is too much of destiny inher actions.line of apollo indicates sunshine and wealth from an early age.

her life line also running into luna indicating she will settle down abroad.

the cross on jupiter indicates happy marriage.

based on your father and mothers' hands, they will be successful in any business.you have to make your business succeed.

all the best.
srinivasan

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”