Could someone read my palm?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pinkspikes

Could someone read my palm?

Post by pinkspikes » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm a 21 year old female. =D
I tried to make them as visible as possible if you have a problem with the pictures - let me know.

Thanks, bai.
Attachments
palm.jpg
left hand
palm.jpg (135.47 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
palm2.jpg
right hand
palm2.jpg (110.89 KiB) Viewed 1858 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:30 pm

Please post a better inked picture of both the palms so that I can do the reading. Also inform whether you are right handed or left handed or both and what you want to know.

Pravin Kumar

pinkspikes

Post by pinkspikes » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:46 am

Alright, so I just checked this out - sorry it took me so long. Thanks for replying though.

I can't get a better inked picture because I cannot stain my hand. This is because I may get called in for some interviews and ink is hard to wash off.
I'm right handed though and I'd like to know about my future life - so that's whatever you can pick up. =D I'd really appreciate it.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:55 am

Dear Friend,

Your Palm Print is very poor. Based on what I see I will comment as below:

Your middle finger of palm is the straightest and the next important finger is the apollo finger. Mercury finger is adequately long and all the fingers are on a general curve showing proper balancing of the four fingers

The top phalanges of Apollo, Saturn and Mercury Finger are long and hence love of nature, risk taking ability, intersest in Economics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture are some of the subjects you could be interested in. For detail of this phalange of Saturn Finger kindly refer to Chapter on Mount of Saturn posted in the Palmistry Tutorials Section. Your Jupitor Finger top phalange is long and tip square so practical religion is indicated and lower phalange is thick which indicates interest in eating good delicious food. Also long top phalange of Mercury Finger indicates your expressive powers i.e.power of expression.

You will take calculated risks. Your fingers are medium long and hence intersest in fine work. Your head line is practical and fingers square and hence practical approach to life is indicated but your approach will be to do  work your own way. You will invent new methods of solution to your problems and in work since the palm is spatulate.

Due to some indications in life line there is a change in life line between 30/35 as the earlier life line ends at 35 and is overlapped by another one at 30. Could be change of city/house or even in health. Cannot find due to inadequate palm picture quality.

In your left hand the Jupitor Finger is pretty long and hence you were very ambitious and had leadership skills and by nature idealist as indicated by the heart line going up to the Index Finger whereas in the right palm the heart line seems to be going right across. In the left palm there are two clear fate lines but in the right only two fate lines merging together at the age of 25/26. I cannot tell you much about this as I cannot see the full palms clearly. In the left palm what you had in excess i.e. the Jupitor Finger is reduced considerably in the right one and this has made you appreciate more of art and love of nature and beauty and be systematic in your approach to your work and surroundings.

In your right palm the heart line goes right across. I am not very sure but it does look like it. So too much of heart and hence a person who keeps a person employed under him not because he is necessary but because the person requires the job. So you think and act with heart. Not good for business relationship.

Another odd thing I saw in the left palm is the appreciable curve at the Mount of Mars Upper or Negative Mount of Mars giving you almost unbeatable disposition. Such a person never accepts defeats and will always fight back if fallen and this has reduced considerably in the right palm to give more of a common sense approach. Too much of a fighter with the Jupitor Finger long in the left palm would make you resist too much without being flexible in your approach.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”