please help me read my palms

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

SHAYUI

please help me read my palms

Post by SHAYUI » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:14 am

right handed
GMT + 07:00
friday, 22-02- 1985 14:10
i cant upload image at here

Last edited by SHAYUI on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sksinghal_palmist

reading

Post by sksinghal_palmist » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Dear Shayui,

Got your PM for reading.  Thanks for appreciation.

Nature:  Emotional, coward, imaginative, talkative, sensual, worrier.

Health:  Health problems till age of 9.  Throat problems.  In childhood may have suffered from GI (piles) and Gynec problems.  There are chances of blood going from your head so be careful.

Marriage:  Marriage may be age 21/24 if not then age 27/29.  Love marriage.  There is indication of separation due to any reason (partner health not good).  First relationship may not be successful due to any reason.  If you are married then be careful as chances of separation till age 28/29.  You would have one abortion or miscarriage.

Periods:  Age 21/23 change but not good, age 27/28 change, age 30 change.  Middle age is good.

Career:  In communication related fields.

There are chances of financial loss and if not financial loss then you would have separated from your parents (parents divorced or dying in early age).  If not both of these cases then you should have started earning from early age.

There should have been some problems/breaks in education.

You should be careful when going near water (seaside, riverside etc.)

You would be having a luxurious life.  You would earn a lot of money but would not be able to save it.

You would be traveling a lot.  You would be traveling abroad too and would have benefit from foreign countries and there are chances of living away from your place of birth.

S. K. Singhal

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:07 pm

[/b]

Dear Friend,

The curving down of the relationship lines and branches from Heart Line again curving downwards shows problems in relationship. Since there are two crosses on Mount of Jupitor it shows the person of the opposite sex coming into your life has to be to good so the other alternative remains that the person will have health problems. The curving downwards of your heart line branches showns how gullible you are and can be led astray very easily.

Do not worry. Meditation is answer to all such problems. You have to quieten your nerves through Deep Meditation. When everything seems to be lost HE is always there for your Help provided you seek HIS help sincerely. So practise meditation, leave everything upto HIM and do your work. Everything will be fine.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”