Can someone please read my palm?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:55 pm

Dear Friend,

I do not know whether you are a girl or a boy and whether you are right handed or left handed. If you are right handed then I can tell you that you will be good at Speculation in the Stock Market or any other type of speculative business. You are very impulsive, plan very big things and want to be very rich in the shortest possible time. You love to take risk in life no matter how big they are. Your life line is good and Mount of Venus is prominent but I cannot see your relationship line.

Perhaps you want to come up on your own with your own efforts. You may have relationship problems with the opposite sex. You love to enjoy life, the natural beauty.

Pravin Kumar

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

Please FORGET the advise I have given you before.
I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gizmov1

Post by gizmov1 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:26 pm

I am a right handed male and i have posted another picture of my right hand in the link below.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9526 ... nd2lo7.jpg

I have never had a relationship, or fell in love.

Thanks for the replies.

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:17 am

I need to see a person's fingernails to read their hand better....  but what I can see is that you like to entertain people, and perhaps you are a talkative person.  In relationships, you are very objective and straight-headed.  You see the person for who they are, and some people may take your romantic approach as being critical.  In your future relationships, you should tell them that just because you are reserved and straight-headed, it doesn't mean you don't love them...

I see that you have allergies.  Be careful not to break out...

In the future, people may lean on you for support, because you take care of yourself very well.  You will be independent at an early age because you have many resources and capabilities.

sksinghal_palmist

reading

Post by sksinghal_palmist » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:11 am

Dear Giz,

Nature:  You cannot work under pressure of anybody.  You will always do what you
want to do.  Stubborn, sensual, short tempered, careless.

You should try to control your anger as you could harm anybody (to the extent of killing) when you lose temper.

Health:  Eye problems or head related problems.  Stomach problems (hyperacidity, etc) throughout life.  You may have born premature.  Take care in age 26/27 of health as some problems may occur.  You would be having hereditary disease early in your life.  You could injure yourself by falling from height so should take care.

Marriage:  Marriage chances in age 24/25 but some problems in getting married and also in married life (difference of opinion would persist).  Love marriage.  After marriage you would get good success.  You would be having two sons and one daughter.

Career:  You would be successful in commission related works.  You would be under influence of your parents till age 30.  You would be a self-made person.

Periods:  Current period is not too good though not very bad also.  After age 35 golden period for rest of life.

Your all wishes would be fulfilled.  You may be born in evening or night time.

S K Singhal

gizmov1

Post by gizmov1 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 am

Thank you for the input.

I was born a few weeks premature and i was born 10:46 AM on February 14th.

Here are pictures of my left and right hand fingernails.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7734 ... ilsmo2.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2830/r ... ilsfp6.jpg

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

site moderator

3leaf

keep it easy

Post by 3leaf » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:21 pm

Look at you hand as on an tool. Compare it with other persons. What do you think your hand is good for?

Spatula fingers, you should be sensitive and feel a tention. You can be creative. You are living a quite comfortable life. You dont suffer or you did really hard work. I feel from your hand good energy. You are practical person. Not too much to details. You looks like appreciated by a circle of people around you. You live your life on a medium speed. You would put your life for your ambitions :) .

Is this fitting on you?

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:38 pm

You don't have many lines on your hands, so it's harder for me to read, and it forces me to make educated guesses.... Here's my attempt:

your fingernails make me think that you have talent with either dancing, playing guitar, or sculpting.
I think you could go far with whatever you choose.  You might change  your major at age 24...?

I think that you have a lot of energy and like to constantly do something productive.  You will move far away from your home when you graduate?  

That's all I can see...

gizmov1

Post by gizmov1 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:12 pm

I have posted more detailed images of both of my hands and finger nails so the lines can be seen more clearly and it is easier to read.

left hand and right hand

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4060/lefthandpb6.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8978 ... andcm1.jpg

left hand fingernails and right hand finger nails

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3457 ... il1ka4.jpg
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2558 ... ailuk8.jpg

3leaf

Dear gizmov

Post by 3leaf » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:15 pm

What are you looking for? Do you want to know, where is your place in this world? What should you do?

gizmov1

Post by gizmov1 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:54 pm

When i went to holiday to India when i was 16 i had palmist who read my hand and my cousins told me that he could find out roughly at what age i will get married, if if i will a little or a lot money and if i will have any children but i did not undertsand what he said because he was speaking in punjabi and i didn't understand what he said.

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:38 pm

Well, a c ouple people here have given you readings... can we please have feedback on our accuracy?

Thanks...

gizmov1

Post by gizmov1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:24 pm

I lot of the feedback from different users (shown in the brackets below) is true or close to being true or will probably happen in the future.

(You love to take risk in life no matter how big they are.
You are a seeker. You have a mental precision, natural logic, practical thinking,
which makes you not easy satisfied with a simple answer.
I don't know if you are always honest, but some-one can always count on you if things
need to be done. You have a good feeling of responsibility, you are reliable and protecting.
You not always feel self-confident, like you are having the feeling you are not interesting enough.
You are a closed-mouthed person. I think self-expression or sharing your emotions are
not easy for you. Maybe you sometimes just don't feel the necessity of it.  
Social relationships can lack spontaneity, enthusiasm, and naturalness. You don't get attached to someone easily.  
I think you recently have met someone rather a friend than a lover
who pushes you to be more open and free, and stimulates you to step out the safe zone.
You are attracted towards having a 'comfortable life, freedom, wealth, the beauty things of life.
And want to diminish the less enjoyable aspects of life.
Your main focus will be in your spare time. Your job will only have the purpose to be able to live a certain lifestyle.
In the future, people may lean on you for support, because you take care of yourself very well.  You will be independent at an early age because you have many resources and capabilities.
Nature:  You cannot work under pressure of anybody.  You will always do what you
want to do.  Stubborn, sensual, short tempered, careless.
You should try to control your anger as you could harm anybody to the extent of killing when you lose temper.
Health:  Eye problems or head related problems.  Stomach problems hyperacidity, etc, throughout life.  You may have born premature. You would be under influence of your parents till age 30.
You live your life on a medium speed. You would put your life for your ambitions. )

Thank you everyone for all the feedback as the majority of it was accurate.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”