A HUMBLE REQUEST, Palm Reading ...

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

_DX_

A HUMBLE REQUEST, Palm Reading ...

Post by _DX_ » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:53 am

Hello,

I have been visiting this forum from last week & found it quite realistic.

This is my first post ever on this forum so looking for some good replies.

I'm male & 25 years old. D.O.B 15-10-1983 (07:45 AM)

Please give a brief overview of my palm specially my career & marriage.

I will be really thankful for your this kindness.

I'm RIGHT HANDED.
Attachments
20092008027__.jpg
RIGHT HAND
20092008027__.jpg (73.56 KiB) Viewed 2486 times
20092008026__.jpg
LEFT HAND
20092008026__.jpg (76.56 KiB) Viewed 2486 times

sksinghal_palmist

reading

Post by sksinghal_palmist » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Dear DX,

Nature:  Emotional, very imaginative, thinking a lot and sensual.  You think from your mind more than your heart.

Health:  Problems in childhood ENT or stomach related.  Urinary problems (most probably problems with testicles).  Soon after birth you must have severe health problems most probably ENT related (pneumonia, bronchitis etc.)  Premature birth.  At age 11/12 an accident or an operation, not good health wise.  Age 21 to 25 some stress or depression, mentally upset.

Career:  Self-made.  You should be successful in work involving communication skills.  You should have breaks in study.  You should have started earning early because of getting responsibilities early.  You belong to ordinary family (self made person).  Early years of life must have been a struggle in various aspects.  You should always be thinking about how to make money.  You should be having knowledge of two to three works and are not able to focus on one work and therefore not getting desired success.  I think you would earn money without having to work very hard for it eg. lottery, shares, commission based works, etc.

Marriage:  You should have love marriage, but you must be careful as there are chances of disappointment, betrayal in love.  You would get success after marriage but difference of opinion would persist.  There are chances of loss due to female in any aspect.  Chances of defamation through love, so take care.

Period:  Major change in age 27/28.  Loss in age 32/33.  But overall is good.  No trouble once you settle with some ups and downs.

One brother of yours should have died.

You should have been under influence of family in early life.

You must be very careful from electricity or fire, as life-threatening incident is indicated.

Emotional setback in age around 39/40 and 47/48 (death of someone close or breakup of any relationship, etc.)

You should have faced many problems in childhood.

Your parents should be divorced (or bad relationship) or one of them should have died in your childhood or they should be financially very poor before your birth and after your birth there should have been gradual change towards better in their situation.

You would have good success in middle life.

You would be traveling a lot, mostly voyages.

S.K.Singhal.

_DX_

Post by _DX_ » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Thanks S.K. Singhal

You are very right about my Health, Career & Marriage.

I'm more concerned about the change at age 27/28. Because I'm 25 now & next year I'm going for exam which would totally change my career.

Sir, what kind of change do you think it is? Will i get success in that? And after success i will be appointed at a Public Administration job.

Thanks

sksinghal_palmist

Post by sksinghal_palmist » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Dear DX,

Thanks for feedback.

As far as major change in age 27/28 is concerned, it would be a change towards good, so there are good chances that this change could be related to your career.

S K Singhal

sarinana

Post by sarinana » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:50 am

sksinghal_palmist wrote:Dear DX,

Thanks for feedback.

As far as major change in age 27/28 is concerned, it would be a change towards good, so there are good chances that this change could be related to your career.

S K Singhal
Hi you give a very detailed description. Could you do it for me too? I would really apperciate it. There is my link:
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... cfdf8451c9

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”