Kind request for your comments?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

papi

Kind request for your comments?

Post by papi » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Hello!

I am new in palmistry and really interested in the field. I have done some reading of the palmistry lessons, but not enough yet.

I am 26 years old, female and right handed.

Here are my palm pics and I would like to ask about my double fate line
Is is related to my double studies till now? (I already have a diploma, then got in another uni again in a more practical field and still a student now, till my 28 years. But never left behind the first one...)

I cannot understand their formation, especially in connection with the "badly" formed head line, in that "box".
Is it possible that a "brain" problem will occur at that age? And which career direction may I follow according to them? Is it there any sign of financial success or in general?

I would really appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you very much in advance :)

(edit: Smaller palm prints)
Attachments
right hand out2.jpg
Right hand out
right hand out2.jpg (237.18 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
right palm in s.jpg
Right hand in
right palm in s.jpg (202.44 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
right side s.jpg
Right side
right side s.jpg (166.49 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
left palm s.jpg
Left palm
left palm s.jpg (86.55 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
right palm s.jpg
Right palm
right palm s.jpg (90.71 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
Last edited by papi on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

papi

Post by papi » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:32 am

Hello again!

Could you plz give me some insights on my fate lines, regarding to my career?

Thank you

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:39 am

Dear Friend,

I saw your hand prints. You state that you are 26 and at another place you have mentioned you were 28. Which is right? Secondly from your nails I cannot tell clearly if there is any problem with your brain. Look at ridges on the Middle Finger and Jupitor Finger. If there are ridges on the nails then the problem could be there relating to the brain. But definitely your head line is disturbed.

If you post a smaller version of your palm print so that I could see our palms, all of them, one by one I  could read much better.

You seem to have knowledge of palmistry hence your posting of all the images of the palm with the snaps of nail.

Pravin Kumar

papi

Post by papi » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Dear mr Pravin Kumar,

thank you so much for your reply to my request.

Like you asked, I posted my palm prints in smaller size, hope they are good like this.

I am 26 years old now, I just mentioned that when I will be 28, I will graduate from my second university.

As for my Saturn and Jupiter nails, I cannot see any ridges on them, or sth else that doesn't look normal. So, what could this disturbance of my head line refer to and in what age will this occur?

As for my knowledge of palmistry, I am really interested in this and I am trying to study on my own through books or e-lessons, but I am just a newbie for now :)

I am looking forward to your comments

Thank you again

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:22 am

Dear Papi,

First of all throw out the idea of Brain Haemorrage from your mind. Your head line is disturbed but there is not even a single clear island on it. Your head line is disturbed as you are troubled by your relatives and you also have friends who unnecessarily pull down your brain i.e. disturb your thinking and also your memory. This is shown by quite a few lines criss crossin below the head line but just touching it. Hence you would do well without those friends.

Your Fate Line has nothing to do with the studies. You are studying so well as you have yourself mentioned you are doing two courses. Despite all the disturbance to the head line you have a good head line which is thin and deep and it will be evident in your concentration and memory retaining power.

Those two fate lines are an indicator of two relations coming into your life as confirmed by the two relationship lines. Your Head Line is a little higher up and hence it influences your heart line. There are small branches curving away from the heart line showing people who misuse your emotions for their benefit.

Pravin Kumar

papi

Post by papi » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Dear mr Pravin Kumar,

thank you for your time spent on my palms, really appreciate it!

It is good to know that this formation of my head line refers to what you mentioned. You are right about that, also there is stress and confusion concerning my future profession moves and choices the past years, so this could also add to to the disturbance of this line.

I am confused though on what you propose about the fate lines and I would like to ask for some more info on that, as I would like to understand and try to learn.

You said the double line has to do with relationships...
Firstly, how about ages shown about these relationships. The lines run from the mount of Luna I think and in parallel...How is this interpreted?

Until now, I already had two "long lasting" relationships, in different ages, from which I am separated. Could this double line refer to them??? In what ages are the relationship lines referring to?

Also, and sorry for the many questions, since this is about my relationships, where is my career shown in my palm? Could you give me some insights regarding this, as I would really like to know about my future profession and career and maybe financial status?

Thank you in advance! :)

happi

hi papi

Post by happi » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:41 pm

let me try my best to answer this question. i think  pravin uncle ji are trying to say that your life will be influence by two guys. if you are already married then that person will come in your life soon. it doesn't mean he have to come and you have to let it happen. after all even if he does come in your life, then it would depend on how u handle it. pravin ji have read my palm and i have something very similar to that but mine was more like one fate line crossed by another line. which im still confused about cause i didn't get my clear answer. but he did say that it usually mean that other fate line cutting my first one means that other lady will influence me so much that i will forget about my first fate line (also mean my present wife). and probably go after that second fate line( 2nd lady). lets just say it could effect my marriage life where my mind would tell me to go for the 2d one since my minds is so influenced by that lady that i no longer feel comfortable with my present wife. he have also said that going after other girls wouldn't  bring me so much joy. far as your stuff goes that im not sure about having 2 fate lines at once.
im sure pravin uncle has already answered your questions. my suggestion  is that you can make your present marriage workout and forget the other line pravin is talking about. i have read some where in the web site about palm reading and it says that palm reading is not about telling once future, but rather guiding them and to let them know whats coming up in your life and how u can prevent it from happening. i also read that its not an easy task to change what ever palm said. it require a lot of mental power to do so. my palm said that if i loose my wife today then even though if i go for another girls none of them will bring happiness to me. since i know whats coming up im gonna try to make my present wife happy and do what ever it takes to makes her happy. but there is nothing i could do if she still wants to leave me. if she does leaves me then i have already made up my mind that i wont even look at another girl in my life. as my palm said that i would never be happy. so why try to change future when i couldn't change what ever happened in the past. so the same will happen in the future. so i would rather stay alone or single. now you mite ask me one side i have stated that we could change everything with well power but on other side i said that we cant change anything, what ever palm said it will happen no matter what. but the truth is both side need to use there well power (you and your husband) in order to change the events. sometime i feel that why try so hard to build something with hopes when its gonna fall someday. that's why i start thinking that if my present marriage doesn't work out no matter what, then there is no point of me getting marry again since it also ends in separation as stated by palm readers. last advice is palm reading is like a map where u see whats coming up in front of your journey. roads mite be broken but im sure there is an other road that take you to same place you wanted to go. so you and your husband need to look at the map and find that better road. otherwise what ever your map says is 100% true.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:52 am

Dear Papi,

You are so much interested in Palmistry why don't you joint Palmistry Classes and go through the Tutorials posted over there. If you want short cut then just read the Chapter on Fate Lines and Marriage Lines and Small Lines and you will get some insight into what you want to know.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”