lylakpetals hands

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

lylakpetals

lylakpetals hands

Post by lylakpetals » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:59 pm

I've been studying palmistry for a while.  I think my Saturn mount is very strong, because I have triangles and tridents under it.  My Saturn finger is thicker than the others and the nail on that finger is shorter and more square than the others.  My Apollo apex leans way toward Saturn so that helps me a bit to not be so morose.  Saturn gives me a huge interest in the occult, especially since I have the intuition line near Luna.  I think I would be a lot better at it if I weren't so depressed.  My headline is wavy and I think its because I'm so depressed.  I have had my heart broken a lot, and sometimes I feel like I have nothing to live for, because I can't have the one thing I want- love.  I have huge islands on my life line, fate line, and heart line, and they go on for about 5-10 years, and this sucks, because I have an inner line of mars to help me live through all of it.  This means, I will suffer.

Some of you might think I'm being overly negative, but it's hard to be positive when I'm a Saturn type.  If someone can convince me that my entire life is not doom and gloom, then maybe I can be happy again and stop taking anti-depressants.
Attachments
hands 001.jpg
my right hand
hands 001.jpg (431.93 KiB) Viewed 9075 times
hands 002.jpg
my right hand again, so you can see my life line better
hands 002.jpg (303.87 KiB) Viewed 9075 times
hands 003.jpg
my left hand
hands 003.jpg (328.45 KiB) Viewed 9075 times
hands 004.jpg
i traced over the fine lines in my hand with a ballpoint pen to help a little
hands 004.jpg (460.33 KiB) Viewed 9075 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:27 am

hi,

as far as i am concerned,you have a good hand.only you have to work on your health.get into some enjoyable sports or martial arts.

you will find a good partner around 35 years.

head line gives enough confidence and very good commonsense and energy.

heart line also shows firmness and reliability in affections.

career starts early with the help of parents or relations.

you may even end up in a foreign land permanently.

the only negative is the girdle of venus.today you are in pits and tomorrow you will be on top of the world.

problem with you is you are looking at your hands instead of life.dream big,plan properly and take prompt action.that is the way to succeed.you create your own destiny.let not your incomplete understanding of palmistry destroy your life.

start living your life in spite of problems.who does not have problems?

all the best.

srinivasan

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 pm

The doctor's say there is nothing wrong with me.  I'm just really fragile.  
I try working out, but sometimes I feel like I'm going to collapse.
Everything You said about my heart and head are accurate.  
The Venus girdle part was accurate too.  I'm usually sad because my friends blow me off, or guys constantly use me for my body and break my heart.
I'm really lonely.  Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to live for.

I know things will get better soon, but I know the good things will disappear as soon as they start and bad things will happen to me again, outside of my control.
I do everything in my power to make my life better.  I'm dancing every week for exercise at a salsa club ( to help my heart...).  I went to college and graduated.  I'm really
nice to people and hope they will be good friends to me in return.  Nothing seems to work out the way I plan it to.  It seems everything is out of my control.

You said I will find a partner at age 35.  When I looked at my palm, it looked like I would find one around age 26, and get divorced.. and find another one at 35...

Its all my choice in the end.  But, if I like a guy, I will marry him, and if I don't, I wont, so I don't think that part of my hand will change, lol.

My mood is a little better right now, because I got a lot of sleep.  I feel a bit hopeful.

Thanks for the reading.  I'm sorry my lines are really fine, and its hard to get a good picture, but I thought they were interesting.
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

Please FORGET the advise I have given you before.
I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks Maya for your kind words!

Thanks Maya for your kind words.  I feel a lot better.  It's almost like an angel was telling you what to say.  =)

You're right... I think the pills freeze my emotions.  I've been taking them less and less actually.  I'm learning to accept things
and cope better.

I feel like this world is an evil place, and its hard to fit in, but I think maybe you're right, that if I try to refocus my energy on helping other people
I can find joy during the bad times and good times of my life.

Happi was worried about her lines, and you have some hurt in your past on your life line.  

I posted my hand so I could join the (bad line) club.  =P  
I think I won the bad line contest!  =P (4 islands around ages 35-50 on my heart, fate, intuition, and life lines. )
It seems a lot of the sensitive people go through a lot, but It could always be worse.
We will just have more opportunity to be stronger I guess.

We all have really good qualities too.  =)

ArcticDreams

Post by ArcticDreams » Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:42 pm

(1) I think being 23 is "just a number". By the time you're 32 for example you'll have learned what adult humans do to each other (with all the "cuts, crosses, squares, triangles, dots" along the way). Use your intuition (gut instinct) about men's behaviour (or yours) when you date them. Uncommonly people meet and hook up with the absolute love of their life in their early 20s (I'm speaking from a western cultural perspective). Relationships at various ages in our lives reflect who we are at that stage in our emotional/intellectual intelligence. We're unlikely to say we felt the same way about a relationship at 21, with a relationship that begins at 28/30/35/42 etc.

(2) You need to be strong within yourself to make positive steps happen, so work from the start by making yourself stonger. Being stronger you will feel less sensitive about insensitive "friends" and awaken you to be more cautious/selective before men have a chance to hurt you. Better decisions in life are made when we are feeling good, not hurting (we never think straight when hurting, unwell).

(3) To the average onlooker many negative things can be said about my life. It's true to some extent. However they don't see that I'm positive about many aspects about my life. I have consciously chosen to focus on the positive aspects in my less than ideal life, and this is what drives me in the present tense. My future may be happier/unhappier but I'm not waiting/anticipating for it to happen. I'll deal with either outcome but until that time I am feeling the positives by focusing on the positives in my present life. So if I constantly focused on the negatives, then the average onlooker's neagtive comments will entrap me in that circle of thinking. My (+) thoughts are winnng against their (-) thinking.

(4) happi places much attention on the breakdown of his current relationship and the bad things due to happen in 8 years from today. To some extent he is consciously creating (as it comes across to me) a ludicrously unhappy life based on lines in his palms. I had no idea about islands on palms until this year. If I knew what an island symbolised prior to my islanded periods, I may have spent all my time obsessing over the islands! No doubt training my mind to be as negative as possible prior to the actual obstacles, thus weakening my mind to deal positively when the obstacle arrived!

(5) Your exterior body often reflects what is going on in your mind. Equally..
What goes through your body/how you treat your body will settle/unsettle your mind.

Physical activity (with guidance?) will be an instant mind booster. Free, drug-free. Meditiation is free and drug-free.

Re: antidepressants. The 6 months I was prescribed AD's in my 20s was the most pointless "medicine" according to my problem. I stopped them and my problem vanished). My mother takes ADs for an entirely different reason, so it depends on why you have been prescribed ADs in the first place which of course nobody on this forum will know, so we are not in any way qualified to persuade you why you should continue or not taking antidepressants.

Question: if a positive union is represented at '35 years' for petal does this suggest the prospective partner's entrance in her life, or does it symbolise when verbal/emotional committment is destined to be made. (2 different things - the latter can't happen unless the former takes place!). This is my way of suggesting you may meet happiness in your life far earlier than '35' which feels light years away from 23! (Speaking from western spheres here, not traditional indian)

(I'm a skeptic but fascinated by palmistry. That being said, my reading was not far from the truth, which makes palmistry fascinating for a skeptic!)

I love salsa dancing. In fact I'm going to visit a dance studio next week to ask about beginner classes. Thanks petal!

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Dear friends,

I deleted the original post, because I no longer support my insight and advise that I have given you earlier.

With all humbleness I declare it was irresponsible, proud and foolish of me to speak about your future. I prayed to God that He will break the bonds of the words that I have spoken to you. I though I was helping, but now I see that my information was given by false spirits. I realized that revealing someone's future is wrong if you are not talking from the Holy Spirit and cannot be sure it is from the ONE true and absolute God.

Why seeking confirmation in the lines of our palms if you can lay your burdens and questions by God? We do not need to know our future. We do not need to heal ourselves. We can trust in the love and care that God has for us.

My brothers and sisters, I found such profound and deep love, mercy, strength and healing in Jesus, I cannot help but share it here with you.
All of my days I want to praise the wonders of His mighty love. Jesus is Savior. He's my comfort, my shelter, my rock of refuge and strength. I sing at the work of His hands.

No palmistry, zen, astrology numerology, colour-healing, medium-ship, tarot cards, I tjing, visualisation techniques sound-healing, hypnosis or any other paranormal gift (I did it all and even more!) can top the peace, understanding and promise that Jesus has given me.

The minute I found home in God and I got filled with His breath my life changed for the better. The old me died, I am born again in spirit. I live in His freedom and care. And by embracing His word, I received beautiful gifts to bring more light into the world. Don't we all want that?

I rather like you to take the advise, to invite Jesus into your life:-D. All you have to do ask. He always answers.

If you have any questions or comments, feel absolutely free to ask. I will surely find time to answer you.

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Dear friends,

All blessing and love,
Maya
Last edited by mayarose on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Dear Maya,

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you would look 'deeper' into my hand.  I'm glad you private messaged me, because that was very personal!  LOL.  I messaged you back with some feedback, and thanks it helped A LOT!  

I'm glad you have worked in the psychology field, because you helped me a lot more than my personal shrink ever has!  

Everything you said above is accurate.  O.O  It seems generalized, but its very specific deep emotions I'm feeling currently, and helpful solutions to my problems.  Thanks.

My pills are fine.  I'm not having any side-effects.  They make me feel happy and help me lose weight.  I don't have any violent outbursts or any weird emotions.  When I was taking them everyday, my life got so much better.  Now, I stopped taking them everyday, because my doctor said it was okay.  I take them weekly now, and sometimes I feel sad again, but I'm learning to cope with things.

Dear Arctic,

Thanks for the advice.  Those are all things I am working on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I feel really happy right now, I'm going to go write down some plans for how to deal with my energy blockages, and discipline myself to follow them....

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:39 am

Dear Lylak,

You used to read palms so well only last year. I do not find any islands on Head and Life line. Yes at the end of Heart Line there is an island but that only indicates you hate people who show off their wealth, who are shrewd and calculative. Your only problem is disturbance below the mount of saturn where the two short horizontal lines cut fate line going upwards thus meaning problems in love life and another reading is a person who is feeling depressed. The upper mount of mars is also not prominent on the border meaning the curve there is not prominent as below i.e. where the mount of moon is. This is the reason you get depressed easily.

Now the most positive part is you have inner line of mars and two life lines. Such persons are protected by HIM directly. You are under HIS care always so why take depressants. Love nature, go for a long walk, see the parks, greenery, beautiful trees, birds chirping, the sun rise and then the sun set, see those who are happy and have no care in the world, see those who have nothing and yet manage to live happily. You need inspiration from all of them and Nature is the best inspiration for there is no adulteration there. If you see the blue clear sky you will soon find the clouds in your mind melt away and find the horizon clearer.

Dancing is a good option too. Anything to divert your attention from the present state of mind. Read spiritual books, listen to beautiful music that
lift the spirits, adopt a pet like dog. Dog is very faithful and will never cheat. All this to get you out of your depressive state of mind. Always remember you will be well protected from all the pitfalls for you are protected by HIM directly. If you could will yourself to think positive or refrain from thinking negative by making your mind blank then that is another great plus.

In the brain we have millions of atoms. What one atom can do you know well. How much energy it can generate. You use that power to your advantage and come out of yourself and reach the Sky.

There is one beautiful Hindi Song: Aaj main Upar, Aasman Niche, Aaj main aage Zamana Hain Piche. It means today I am on top even higher than the skies, Today I am ahead of all and the world is behind me. So you are likely to feel like that when you know you are protected by HIM.

Pravin Kumar

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Dear Pravin,

There's definitely islands on my heart, fate, life, and intuition lines... (big islands).  But you're more experienced, and if you say you don't see them, then, maybe they don't matter... =)

Thanks...

It feels good to know I'm protected.  I'll try to have a more eastern way of thinking, and be peaceful.  American people are like spiritual cavemen... LOL.  We're still learning though.  =P

Have a great week,
~Lylak

mayarose

Post by mayarose » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Dear friends,

All blessing and love,
Maya

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”