Question on island..

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rajesh.K

Question on island..

Post by Rajesh.K » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:44 am

Attached are two pics of my right hand and one of left hand. Can someone please advise whether the fate line on my right hand has an island(pointing upwards and situated right in the centre of the palm). There are lines merging and leaving from it so I am not sure if it is a island. I am right handed and 28 years old.
Attachments
DSCN4036.JPG
DSCN4036.JPG (820.16 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
DSCN4041.JPG
DSCN4041.JPG (876.19 KiB) Viewed 2188 times
DSCN4033.JPG
DSCN4033.JPG (811.88 KiB) Viewed 2188 times

bssrinivasan

your question

Post by bssrinivasan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 am

hi,

yes,it is an island.that means you have to be ready to face financial crisis in the near future.start taking action instead of worrying.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Island in Fate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 am

Dear Friend,

There is an island but more important: Have you been involved in any Speculation recently. If so you are bound to lose heavily because of a certain indication on Head Line. If you are not into speculation do not speculate at all for 3/4 years at all.

Pravin Kumar

Rajesh.K

Post by Rajesh.K » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Thanks for your comments Srinivasanji and PravinJi..

Srinivasan Sir: You mentioned that I should start taking action. however, can you please tell me if planning for further studies or a company change would do no harm. I mean, at this time should I continue doing what I have been doing to avoid further trouble ? I have been in my current job since the past 4 years and although a little underpaid, I decided not to change company and am instead working on further studies. Few mnths back, I got UK visa but decided not to go there because of economic situation and instead concentrated on further studies.

Pravin Sir: I am a little confused with the word 'speculation'. I have seen it in the daily horoscopes in newspapers and thought this is applicable to people dealing in shares, stock markets etc.. I work in IT..and want to study further to improve my career. Is speculation applicabe to me too ? Right now I pretty frustrated with my job.. do u think i can have a good job and career later ?

Thanks again for your kind words.

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:00 pm

hi,

do not allow palmistry or astrology to decide your destiny.your mind is the most powerful thing.you decide your target.there will be problems but your attitude towards them will decide your future.

have faith in yourself.faith may not move mountains but it will help you to climb over them.

srinivasan

happi

Post by happi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:14 am

big changes indicated at age of 28-30, if not married then you will be getting marry around that age.

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:13 pm

As your venus is dominating  over you, its shows you are having hard time getting success in your field, you are 28 , have to wait more 5 years for getting the stability in your life also you need to be careful in your decision, you are over friendly person that should not be the case, dont make your friendly nature to come as hurdle on the path of success you should think about yourself first than about your friends. Thanks

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”