Do i have simian line ? can you read my past, present and future ?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Verisme

Is my destiny is really that bad ?

Post by Verisme » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Dear All palmist readers,

I know that mr.pravin asked me not to show my palm to anyone anymore , but i just cant help it to find out about my palm, and i have searching on the net, and i found out that i have a couple of  cross dan dan star sign, and i found out that is a bad sign, do please kindly tell me the truth, because i need the truth so i know what kind of trouble that i might have to faced and be prepared and looking at mr.pravin reply that i should try to learn meditation and mind control giving me a hunch that my destiny is really that bad ! thank in advance for your answer!

PS So sorry about the size of the picture, i dont know it was that big ! anyone can help to resize it ?
Attachments
edit.JPG
Right hand
edit.JPG (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1320 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:22 am

Dear Verisme,

The more you ask the more you will get confused. The more you read here and there and try to apply to your palm the more complicated everything will be. Let there is cross or star or whatever it is simply forget the palm reading and meditate. Do you think happy and succesful people do not meditate? Do you believe only those who are in difficulty meditate? Why do you think our own Great Mahatma Gandhi left his riches and practise as Barrister and devoted all his life for his Country? He was not poor.

There are all types of people in this world. If I say the three indications you have pointed out are all good then would you become happy? The one indication at the right side is a good indication which any palmist will tell you as you will get a very good partner, the centre one is not a cross and the one at the left side is a star and that on Mount of Apollo which is the best indication but all this prove nothing unless you stabilise your mind and believe in yourself.

You have asked elsewhere is Meditation good? Why do you doubt it. If you have truly meditated then you are going in the right direction. If a person works hard then he is going to succeed. If you meditate sincerely you will yourself feel on top of the world as you gradually progress in meditation.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar  

Verisme

Post by Verisme » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:59 am

Okay, thanks for your advice mr.pravin, although i'm not sure i can meditate well enough,because it's hard for me to focus and clear my mind and i got easly distracted by noise or the sound in my mind ! But i wll try it anyway and hopely by the time goes by i can do it well.

Pravin Kumar

Simian Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:42 am

Dear Verisme,

If you try daily you will definitely succeed. It takes time to succeed. You have to first clear your mind and heart of all impurities like jealousy, hatred and forgive everyone. Then it becomes easier to meditate.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”