Help me understand my palm

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Saaj28j

Help me understand my palm

Post by Saaj28j » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:09 am

attached the photographs of both left and right hand. Request members to please read my palm and reply
Attachments
Right Hand.JPG
Right Hand.JPG (545.71 KiB) Viewed 3951 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 am

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

Site moderator

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:22 am

You got great palm nothing much to tell because it would take time to tell. Just tell what you wanted to know

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:29 am

dhruva7 wrote:You got great palm nothing much to tell because it would take time to tell. Just tell what you wanted to know
Show the answer of a child....no "meat".....no initiative...aren't you supposed to tell what the seeker want to know?..a Palmist which believe a lot in him/herself must do better then this.

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 am

Well his hand is of good quality with well balanced imagination , he got great self confidence, good thoughts , ambitious life , desire to achieve something in the field of art . He is versed with knowledge of art like music and painting.  Venus is pretty much developed also life line gives iim a good optimistic life to live with positive attitude to see things in positive way . Mounts are pretty developed so shows good quality of thoughts

You can make career in arts , like  fashion  and music . Its plausible he or she will move to another country as he loves meeting new ppl
As a person you are spiritual lover , a true lover , believes in giving rather than taking .
Its pretty much chance that you will go for abroad to live there

In starting life you will feel like nothing going good lots of family burden but you will succeed and probably get fame in art

Lines are not pretty clear so i cant tell more about him it was only   based on considering head and life line

Give your comments on prediction if right or wrong
Thanks

Saaj28j

Fate Line and career

Post by Saaj28j » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:44 am

Dear All,

I would like to know more about my fate line and career prospects. Also do I have a chance to do further studies. But there is a slight difference in the filed that I am currently in. I am a sales professional. Would appreciate your further comments.

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:55 pm

What type of sales professiona you are. If you are sales professional than you must to make contact overseas to get success. And i am pretty sure you are good artist

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:47 am

hi,

you have a very good career line till the end.it shows that your career started probably with the help of your parents or relations.

regarding higher studies,you have to decide.line from life line to jupiter shows very good education.

srinivasan

ArcticDreams

Post by ArcticDreams » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 pm

You got great palm nothing much to tell because it would take time to tell. Just tell what you wanted to know

dhurva, I bring your attention to this post alone. You have basically demonstrated that when a good hand is presented, you have nothing positive to say. However you have gone to lengths to provide extremely negative responses to hands judging by your posts. With a fine tooth comb you can write paragraphs upon paragraphs of negative analysis, which is not how a professional or any genuine hand analyst would practice.  All your posts are highly negative and I don't see anything constructive in your posts. If there is something positive then perhaps share it.

A poster asking "help me understand my palm" is not code for "please tell me all the bad things that will happen to me in my fate between
now and the time I die". If it is a good hand, then why not write paragraphs explaining what is positive about the hand. It is unlikely the hand's owner will not know what you mean by 'this is a good hand, therefore nothing to tell!". What stops you from sharing? Is it not as interesting as pointing all the negative signs?

Your signature i am palmist, ask any help you needed is highly unbelievable.

dhruva7

Post by dhruva7 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 pm

@Arcticdream  , guess you didnt check my another post on the matter of this topic . . .

I said positively about this palm in the 4th post

And i am not negative person in prediction , just i dont like hiding the things from the person who is asking here for correct prediction. Or to help him understand his or her palm. I believe in to know the important facts of life if its bad or good.

I am not here to sing a glory song of a person even if i know next day is bad for him or her or that person cant be king and i am telling he will be king

A person should be having self confidence to move or walk in this world without bother problems because its just part of life ,

And i am more professional than other palmists here because i dont believe in lying or telling wrong thing i put what is right

And my predictions are always accurate and even i can predict two or three days or weekly prediction based on palmistry and i have many clients in real life who come to me , but my real work is i am fashion designer not on astrology

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”