Markings on the mount of Apollo

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

camelianicanau

Markings on the mount of Apollo

Post by camelianicanau » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:44 pm

:smt006 I've read about palmistry lately and I found something pretty interesting. I've read that if you have a star on the mount of apollo then it indicates prestige and wealth & that if you have a circle on the mount it indicates fame. I think that I have both of them :smt005 but I am not sure. I've attached a photo where you can see these marks. Could someone tell me exactly what they mean and whether or not it is what I think?  :) Thank u
Attachments
ORIGINAL2.jpg
mounf of Apollo
ORIGINAL2.jpg (39.62 KiB) Viewed 7167 times

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:43 pm

hi,

the star and circle are not clear.they should be distinct.anyway you have a line of apollo which indicates wealth in old age or aptitude for arts and music.

srinivasan

camelianicanau

Post by camelianicanau » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:18 am

wealth in old age? what about wealth now?? :D  maybe the circle will become more distinct as I get older! :D
is there anything else u can tell me?

camelianicanau

Post by camelianicanau » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:23 am

& yes, I'm a singer and a dancer!! but I am hoping to become famous!! :D:D I though the circle might show that, but who knows it might become more proeminent! :D
neway, thank u for trying to help..

camelianicanau

Post by camelianicanau » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:34 am

I've also found this:

The Trident
The trident is a most propitious marking wherever it may lay. If it rises from a line, it will expound the qualities of that line and draw additional power from the mounts or lines that branch on either side head towards. If found on a mount, the trident carries with it great flourish of the properties of that mount in conjunction with its neighboring mounts. The trident is such a powerful symbol that it eclipses the star in beneficence.

is this true?

bssrinivasan

your query

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:44 pm

hi,

at your age you should not be wasting time looking at hands or stars.what is important is that you decide what you want to become and take prompt actions.you decide your destiny.lines will change accordingly.

srinivasan

camelianicanau

Post by camelianicanau » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:51 pm

I've already decided my destiny & I was looking for a confirmation to my dreams if u know what I mean
> :-| thanks for ur help
u could have been nicer..

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:25 am

Moved to the Palmistry reading forum

Site moderator

robson0404

palmistry

Post by robson0404 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:27 am

I will like to tell you to read in th e palmistry academy here in the forum read the apollo line and go to page 576 picture 459 and you should see your hand which ends in to forks and it explaints that you have more than one talent and you should decide..

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”