help on reading my marriage line.

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bluesky_m92

help on reading my marriage line.

Post by bluesky_m92 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 am

There is a fork on my main marriage line. Downwards line cuts by another horizontal line, then it goes upward and finishes at the border of Mount of Mercury.
what does this mean?  :smt017 [/url]
any help pleaze?

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 am

Dear Bluesky_m92,

I have seen your palm print. Which city/country do you belong to? Are you a lady and married?  I got the answer but before I reply I would to like to have the above information.

Pravin Kumar

bluesky_m92

thanks

Post by bluesky_m92 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 pm

I'm a 26 year old guy. I think it's a few years I'm engaged with this love. I'm not married, And I'm from Iran.

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Dear Friend,

The forked marriage line means differences of opinion between you to and the lower fork which is cut by another line looks like another girl entering your life which will result in extreme problems in your married life or if you are not married then interference in your personal life by another lady.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. In your religion do you marry and keep more than one womanl like they do in Islam?

bluesky_m92

Post by bluesky_m92 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:42 pm

thanks
I'm not engaged with religion.

you said  "if you are not married then interference in your personal life by another lady."
is it another loves so that I can reject it Or some one who could have any sex and makes the trouble?

P.S. it's  years I'm following this one and it scapes. forget about more.

happi

Post by happi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 am

if you have had any GF in the past, she might interrupt in your future relationship. you have line which are close to each others, indicating you jump into relationships too fast. be careful man  

please post a full print of your palm, so we could predict the date and so on.

bluesky_m92

Post by bluesky_m92 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:08 pm

happi wrote:if you have had any GF in the past, she might interrupt in your future relationship. you have line which are close to each others, indicating you jump into relationships too fast. be careful man  

please post a full print of your palm, so we could predict the date and so on.

:smt017  "you jump into relationships too fast."and" she might interrupt in your future relationship."

Do you exactly mean, while I love some one, another girl will come and I'll give up the previous relationship?
Could you say some thing about the second love, for example the time difference between this two?
I really can not find anybody who could come from the past and interrupt my relationship.

And here is A full print of my right palm
To get A better quality image you can save images and then open them by using following links. Image Image

http://image82.webshots.com/82/7/80/94/ ... zmb_fs.jpg    
http://image77.webshots.com/77/3/12/72/ ... pSe_ph.jpg

thanks
Attachments
dd.jpg
dd.jpg (253.17 KiB) Viewed 3623 times

happi

Post by happi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 pm

could you please post a better pictures, without that blue color.

bluesky_m92

Post by bluesky_m92 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 am

happi wrote:could you please post a better pictures, without that blue color.
I colored my hand to help you  recognize lines. the quality of picture is good if you can zoom on it. I uploaded them on another server so that you can access better quality and save and zoom on them if needed.

anyhow here is my palm  without those colors.
Attachments
us.JPG
us.JPG (839.75 KiB) Viewed 3596 times

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:48 am

Dear bluesky_m92,

In the last snap which you posted I see several relationship lines and also several branches from the heart line curving downwards. I do not see the earlier forked relationship line cut by another relationship line. So this means you will have many many girls in your life and you won't be able to stick to most of them.

Pravin Kumar

bluesky_m92

Re: Palm Reading

Post by bluesky_m92 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:16 am

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Dear bluesky_m92,

In the last snap which you posted I see several relationship lines and also several branches from the heart line curving downwards. I do not see the earlier forked relationship line cut by another relationship line. So this means you will have many many girls in your life and you won't be able to stick to most of them.

Pravin Kumar
Thanks for your help.
If this is not relationship line(see image) so what is it ?
Attachments
12.JPG
12.JPG (104.87 KiB) Viewed 2784 times

bluesky_m92

Post by bluesky_m92 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:57 am

Do You know what this shape is on my life line?
I guess I'm at this age.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (60.86 KiB) Viewed 2779 times
Picture 008gka.jpg
Picture 008gka.jpg (269.18 KiB) Viewed 2779 times

happi

dear friend

Post by happi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:46 pm

looks like you want the girl to stay with your family after you marry her, i don't know your traditional, so i cannot be 100% sure. when sun line is cut by many lines, it is also a indication of problems into your
life caused by your own relative (this also include her family). again there are many things that could apply if sun line is crossed, you might find your self going through bad time due to these things and you might also find breakups and makeups in
relationship. i still cannot see the fate line clear enough, which is very important to see in these matters. if the fate lines are good then most likely you will be the winner, because they also indicate how well
the relationship is going to be.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”