Please read my hands for All palmists

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

fasiha

Please read my hands for All palmists

Post by fasiha » Fri May 21, 2010 3:14 am

Please read my hand lines what are u watching in it ?
Attachments
left hand image 2.jpg
This my Left hand image
left hand image 2.jpg (232.31 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
right hand image 2.jpg
this is my right hand's image
right hand image 2.jpg (103.17 KiB) Viewed 2161 times

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun May 23, 2010 3:35 pm

hi,

the hand shows good vitality with long life.

it denotes splendid energy,self confidence,promptness of action and readiness of thought.you will be hasty,impatient and rash.

in matters of affection,you will be more sensual.

you have a very original way of thinking both in the domain of ideas and practicality.the hand also shows strong determination and independence of action.

career  has started early with your own efforts and will be highly successful and ambitious and likely to achieve success more than you can imagine.

marriage is indicated before 28.

you have a very good hand with not many problems.just enjoy life.

srinivasan

happi

dear friend

Post by happi » Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 am

you got marry at age of 22, the fate line looks like it does not start from mount of moon. which mean you will earn from your own effort. the fate line is quite good, if things goes wrong, such as divorce etc
then this might not affect you much due to your nature, the heart line is very short and also life line and head lines are not connected in the beginning. whatever you decide will be good for you, as your palm is
very good. i have found in many people palm that they are more or less affected by things due to their nature.

sorry i could not find anything bad in your palm, beside some problems to sun and health line. there are many health line going upward and i have seen these in those who tend to get emotional overtime and easily
become irritated. i would not say that you are very emotional person but you will get irritated easily from people or life.

your future is good, it does not matter which ever way you choose.

good luck

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

Dear Fasiha,

Are you Male or Female? What do you want to know in particular?

Pravin Kumar

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:50 am

Dear Fasiha,

Your questions were: Health, Divorce and 2nd Marriage. If you are right handed then there is no second marriage. In left palm there are 2 relationship lines and if you were left handed I would say 2 marriages or at least relationship with 2 males.

Why you asked this question is because there might have been some problems in your married life in and around 32/32.1/2 age as a short fate line coming from the direction of Mount of Moon seems to cut the fate line (cannot be very sure) and this has caused disagreements between you two. Your thumb is rigid and head line is very independent and your thought process is one sided i.e. you are not flexible in your thinking.

I do not find anything other than the above that should create problems with you. You do have a couple of Line of Health lines which makes you nervous and think a lot.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”