A reading is requirred plz !!!!!!!!!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ria_1

A reading is requirred plz !!!!!!!!!

Post by Ria_1 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Left hand pic again
Attachments
left hand.jpg
left hand.jpg (152.67 KiB) Viewed 2837 times
Last edited by Ria_1 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:45 pm

If you click preview when you post a page will load which gives you more options such as the html code got images. Also the sub-forum for palm reading is where this kind of topic belongs.

Ria_1

As you say.

Post by Ria_1 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:28 am

Thanks a million!
Last edited by Ria_1 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ria_1

Re: A reading is requirred plz !!!!!!!!!

Post by Ria_1 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 am

Left and right hand pics
Attachments
right hand.jpg
right hand.jpg (148.94 KiB) Viewed 2836 times
left hand (2).jpg
left hand (2).jpg (143.9 KiB) Viewed 2841 times

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Your an old soul.

perhaps your work is very much effected by the public. The same marking could also relate to taking a direction in life when you were younger which is influenced by
others in a reactive way. Like a rebellious  response to other peoples ideas for you such as your parents. Making a point of being different from other peoples ideas for
you. This is different from doing what it is you truly want to be doing.

You have a belief that there is no such thing as coincidence and that there are higher forces guiding your life

You like to joke around and have fun, and can be a source of humor.

You are not a worrier by nature and thus people come to for help with their worries and this shows up on palm either by your need to be more grounded or simply
because it is an energy you deal with and it shows up as stored information.

Indication of recognition for artistic achievement latter in life. Or alternately you are artistically expressive and in touch with your inner strength on a spiritual level.

You are quite easy going and loose so to say. Like you don't calculate fiances with scrutiny you are more slack.

You have a fire line or a second life line. This indicates extra staying power and resistance to disease for the length of the line(the earlier part of your life). It also
indicates spark or motivation. For where you have the line this is on a spiritual level. You can be quite motivated and help motivate others with more spiritual or
less physical energies such as good attitudes. You can also be quite motivated on a physical level to.

Over all your palm is some what similar to mine.

You have a quite clear and focused mind that is very lunar in orientation. Lunar relating to properties of the moon such as imagination rather then structural or practical.

Ria_1

Thanks !!!!!!! Hey Aegeus I have one more question

Post by Ria_1 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks a lot
But I am a rebellious person, i am sort of perfectionist i need a perfection in everything and that,s my big problem.                            
                            Again a question i have got very strange star on my left palm look like pentogram on mount of sun.what do you think,is it ok? or its bad?
Regards Ria

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:45 am

The marking you mention is hard to make out in that picture. I close up of it or a less blurry picture might help.

In general stars the the mount of apollo are positive.

Ria_1

Hey Aegeus

Post by Ria_1 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 am

How are you today?Have a look if you can see now.[/img]
Attachments
10062010230.jpg
10062010230.jpg (93.81 KiB) Viewed 1884 times

Pravin Kumar

Pentacle

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 am

[/b]

Dear Ria,

The picture is not clear. From what I get to see I do not even find a star. It is a mixture of squares, triangles and there is confusion over there. Ria if the picture of palm is very clear I can tell you better. Every important indication will have some confirmation elsewhere. Either your life line or head line or fate line or heart line will be good or even a combination of these lines will be good.

I read about Mother Teressa in Cheiro's Book on Palmistry. Such people (Motor Teressa) should have all the important lines clear and prominent with the Heart Line the most prominent showing compassion. Just the Heart Line being prominent will not help as there is to be complete balance of nature of mind, heart, life and fate. So a good Doctor and/or Good Nurse will have the above indications too. There maybe other indications like vertical lines on Mount of Mercury too. So star on Mount of Apollo should have some good confirmation elsewhere too. Star is the meeting of 3 or more lines at one point. Star highlights the qualities of that Mount. Star on Head Line and Fate Line not a good indication otherwise almost everywhere it is a good sign. Even on a disturbed Mount of Moon Star won't be a good indication. If that Mount is clear then Star will highlight the imaginative/creative qualities.

Pravin Kumar

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”