Please help me read my palm!

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

katekops

Please help me read my palm!

Post by katekops » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Im really interested in plamistry and would like to learn it by myself also, but can someone read my palm to be, I would be really grateful!
My left hand : Image
My right hand : Image

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:00 am

Dear Friend,

Your are too young for your palm to be read. You are very moody and at present you are confused as to what to do. Do not put pressure on your brain more than is required as you are likely to strain your brain. Try to connect with nature by seeing greenary, listening to soulful music, sunrise sunset etc. etc. Meditate or do your Yogasans to quieten your mind.

Pravin Kumar

katekops

Post by katekops » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:41 pm

thanks, but is there anything you can tell me about my future or present love life? what good skills i have to pick my future job etc.. or about friends?

happi

Post by happi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:07 am

you will be going into business related job. your jobs and career will be related to management. you will have many small relationships or either you will be a flirty person. you will meet someone around the age of 19-20 and you might meet him/her in college. your family will give you some problems due to relationship in near future. that relationship might last from age of 20-27. you must have moved to different country at age of 14.

katekops

Post by katekops » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:33 pm

thanks a lot, happi.. i have never moved in my life. is there anything you can tell about the love i have in my life right now? i mean we are very close and have very deep relationship which has lasted for a year and half right now. we want to be together forever.. we are like soulmates

theguru

Post by theguru » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Your mind is too young and hence after few years this reading may not be the same. If you don’t know already that, the lines in our palm change as per the environment we live in and the thinking we carry. So always be positive and be around good people.  

You are a very "unemotional" person and hence people around you will always have their complaint as they expect more from you.

You have good logic and well matched will power to carry it through. You are an impulsive person and will jump into almost any kind of idea and take large amount of risks.
You will have almost 8 relationships and the 8th will turn into marriage, that is pretty late in your life.

You will somewhat have a steady career till the age of 40 and then divert into something entirely different.

You love to travel and will travel all over the world throughout your life, may be this is a reason for you having so many relationships.

You are somewhat imaginative and posses some artistic talent.

happi

dear guru jee

Post by happi » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 am

those 8 realtionship lines does not mean 8 realtionships and neither the 8th one would mean marriage. if you look carefully most of them are small, they could mean small attachements to friends, relative or even pet.

you cannot predict marriage from the realtionship lines, i tried it and it always came out false. look at his fate lines for accurate predction.

he will have many attachments and he will fail in many relationship due to not being emotional person, because its not in his nature.

happi

Post by happi » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 am

katekops wrote:thanks a lot, happi.. i have never moved in my life. is there anything you can tell about the love i have in my life right now? i mean we are very close and have very deep relationship which has lasted for a year and half right now. we want to be together forever.. we are like soulmates
that should last for another 6-8 months and then you will go into new one again around age of 18 and this should also last for 2 years or so and then you will enter another one around age of 21 and this might be sucessful. but line are dim to predict any further, wait till you are 21yr old and have the reading again. by then the dim lines will become deep.

katekops

Post by katekops » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:54 pm

only 6-8 months? can you tell me what is bad in our relationship.. i mean what we should work on and what i good in our relationship.  
i mean.. there is no chance that we will be together forever? what kind of crises will our relationship have, i mean like is there any signs of cheating and betraying etc ?
what else can you tell me about this relationship i have right now

katekops

Post by katekops » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:02 pm

bump

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 pm

I think you bump a bit early...com back in a couple of years time...then maybe your hand start to show something.....I close the request.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”