request hand reading

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 pm

dear pravin ji
sorry for intruding in such a manner , but would you explain how to ascertain the time when
  So this line could be of a girl entering your life, whose character and/or financial status is much weaker as compared to yours looking at the two relative fate lines. Where they meet on your palm indicates meeting of fate of both and could indicate marriage and sometimes it meets much after marriage too and that could indicate some problems earlier on in their personal life being sorted out.  
i have similar line .
so , i thought the knowledge would serve me well .

again sorry for the bad manner , please .  :)

prasun.

AnilAnand

Post by AnilAnand » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Dear

I Just want to know about your eye sight. Are you using spectacles.

Anil Anand

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:31 pm

what do you mean sir ?

why are you expressing doubt about my eyesight ?

is there any reason to move away from the point and inquire about my eyesight while a respectable approach should be to point out my mistake if there was one ?

prasun .   :(

Pravin Kumar

Palm Reading

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:50 am

[/b]

Prasunji,

I take 2/3rds of the length from the edge of the wrist i.e. top of the first rascette to the base of the saturn finger, as 35 years in a normal hand. Normal hand is neither broad from percussion to palmar nor long from rascette to the base of the finger. Through lots of practise you will get it right. This is the method explained by Cheiro. This age I take it as 100. 2/3rd come to be 35. If you ask me how then I can say that the first 35 years of anyone's life one normally enjoys and time passes joyously so you do not notice it. There is lot of energy also in the body and one really passes this time slowly. The balance 1/3rd represents the balance 65. Age calculation will come by reading 100's of palms regularly and you will get it correct. Plus if your intuition is correct you will get it good till even the next 3 months i.e. whatever you predict you may be able to see that you will marry when you are 33 years 3 months old.

Do not be afraid of making mistakes for that will form the base of your improvement. If you make mistakes and correct them you will reach still higher in life in any field where you correct them.

Pravin Kumar

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 am

thank you pravinji

prasun

harikrishnan04

Lower Mount of Venus - the dark factor...

Post by harikrishnan04 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 am

I leave it at this, on a public platform i cant write much. You are learned in plamistry. The clue is enough for you.

Om Namah Shivai.

AnilAnand

Post by AnilAnand » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Dear Prasun

You still have not replied whether you are using glasses or not. It is not diverting from main issue. I just wanted to check the factor of sun line.

Your fate line starts from mount of Luna, means your fate will be determined by  general public.

Your fate line does not branch to mount of jupiter.

Regards

Anil Anand

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:44 pm

dear anil anand ji ,

i wear glasses .

if that is important please let me know what you think about it .

i am sorry , i really thought it was a crack at me .

:)

prasun

AnilAnand

Post by AnilAnand » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Dear Prasun

Thanks of confirming that you are using spectacles. If you do not mind please provide me following details

DOB, Place of Birth, Time Of birth.

The above data will help me to understand why you have worry lines. What is the cause behind the same and accordingly planetary positions.

You are involved in occult sciences which lies in your destiny and your hand print points the same. It is too early for me to say some thing but it seems that you are very good in mathematics and in studies of mathematics.

Regards

Anil Anand

vkris7

hand prints

Post by vkris7 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am

dear anil anandji,

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”