hello can someone please read my hand?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sadie

hello can someone please read my hand?

Post by Sadie » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello the heart line on my left hand has changed over the years. It was broken for a long time but now the broken piece has reached my head line. also there are many branches extending from my head line.  Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated. I've attached pictures of both left and right hand. I'm right handed. Thanks!
Attachments
photoleft.jpg
photoleft.jpg (86.78 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
photoleft.jpg
photoleft.jpg (86.78 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
photoright.jpg
photoright.jpg (100.2 KiB) Viewed 2264 times

great-palmist

Post by great-palmist » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:05 am

are you having chin that is coming out and little bit conical shape  and thumb is  strong

Sadie

Post by Sadie » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm sorry is that a question?

Sadie

Post by Sadie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:39 am

Hello please regard the previous post and thank u so much for taking the time to read my hand. My thumb has always been inflexible, that is it cannot be bent backwards. Also my chin has been pointed and is becoming more pointed with age.

great-palmist

Post by great-palmist » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:28 pm

well i asked this question to find out the effect of mars planet on your life. As i can see from your palm you should have pointed chin, strong thumb.
Also what i can see you are very passionate person for your aim but the problem is that you work so quickly without thinking about cause . You should avoide being quick in action , sit , relax and think and than decide about every step you take. . .
Your palm print is not clear , but can you tell three years ago there was a shocking incident in your life because of some person who was your friend- i cant be so sure on this prediction as your palm picture is really of poor quality

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Hi,

Age 33 -34 an obstruction, hurting emotions too could have resulted.

RishiRahul

Sadie

Post by Sadie » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello thanks for taking the time to read my palm prints. I understand they are not clear images and I'll try to post better pictures. However, if someone would kindly add more comments or let me know what he/she thinks of the head and heart lines on my left hand that would be wonderful! I've have a son who is less than a year old and I'm very concerned about his health all the time. Any other comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”