Can you read this palm?

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

kunjan_shah10

Can you read this palm?

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm

My head line has a fork and the lower branch again divides into a fork near luna mount. There is a line which starts from the upper branch of the main fork and goes to meet the heart line near jupiter-saturn mounts in right hand and cuts through a curved heart line and forks under saturn mount in left hand.

My question is about specific signs like letter 'A' near moon mount and figure of 8 at the base of fate line.. In photos,you may identify it as an island but there is a small island below it. There is also a trident below ring finger in right palm.

Thanks for reading!!!
Attachments
110108-161554.jpg
left hand
110108-161554.jpg (10.71 KiB) Viewed 3197 times
110108-162330.jpg
Right hand
110108-162330.jpg (172.96 KiB) Viewed 3197 times
110108-162427.jpg
left hand
110108-162427.jpg (41.85 KiB) Viewed 3197 times
110108-162359.jpg
right hand
110108-162359.jpg (40.45 KiB) Viewed 3197 times
110108-163639.jpg
right palm upper part
110108-163639.jpg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 3197 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Can you read this palm?

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 am

kunjan_shah10 wrote:My head line has a fork and the lower branch again divides into a fork near luna mount. There is a line which starts from the upper branch of the main fork and goes to meet the heart line near jupiter-saturn mounts in right hand and cuts through a curved heart line and forks under saturn mount in left hand.

My question is about specific signs like letter 'A' near moon mount and figure of 8 at the base of fate line.. In photos,you may identify it as an island but there is a small island below it. There is also a trident below ring finger in right palm.

Thanks for reading!!!

Hi,

Not able to see the figure 8 and letter A in your palm prints.

Regarding the fork, it is not clear which hand you are talking of, right or left.
Actually both the palms are quite different even regarding the shape and length of fingers.

A total change of life is imminent around age 34 to 36.
Yout palm palms has very less light and the photos are not distinct/sharp.
Maybe it was taken in a camera of less megapixels.. and I had to fill light in your photos, and even then its not very readable.

I find much rigidity in your nature or internal aggression.. which would show in your dealings with people, for which the general others would not feel too comfortable with you You aim to be a winner/leader in life.

Did a professional course or professional training begin from age 22, which was 2009 around April/May?

What is the month and year of birth?

RishiRahul

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Dear Rishiji,

Thanks for such a prompt reply. I'll try to put pictures with better quality. I have forked head lines in both hands as you can see the formation of 'M' between heart and head lines. Most clearer is my right head line which has a lower branch that makes a triangle The most curious line for me was the line that connected upper fork of head to end of heart line.

Regarding the 'A'.... It is only in my right palm  which you can see in above 162330 picture. Actually made by a curved line coming from base of moon mount and going up and a line called ' health line'. The horizontal line is also from moon mount that connects to fate line.

my DOB is 10 feb'87 and you are absolutely right about 2009 April/May as I finished my professional course in physical therapy in March'2009. Started working in April but wasn't satisfied and did something that I didn't plan. I am in a foreign country and studying here. I love research and astrology, does my hand have signs suggesting that?

Can you tell me how is my love life or marriage life? What kind of a change should I expect around 34 -36 years of age.

You are right about the length and shape as my ring and middle fingers are almost same length in left but not in right hand.

I am attaching a graphical view if that helps.
Attachments
hand.png
This is graphical drawing of my right hand. Some lines are thin and don't show on the photo.
hand.png (25.12 KiB) Viewed 3119 times

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:43 pm

This are a few photos which might help.
Attachments
110109-123823.jpg
Right palm upper part
110109-123823.jpg (191.49 KiB) Viewed 3115 times
110109-123526.jpg
Right hand
110109-123526.jpg (46.23 KiB) Viewed 3115 times
110109-123430.jpg
Left hand
110109-123430.jpg (55.68 KiB) Viewed 3115 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:17 pm

kunjan_shah10 wrote:Dear Rishiji,

Thanks for such a prompt reply. I'll try to put pictures with better quality. I have forked head lines in both hands as you can see the formation of 'M' between heart and head lines. Most clearer is my right head line which has a lower branch that makes a triangle The most curious line for me was the line that connected upper fork of head to end of heart line.

Regarding the 'A'.... It is only in my right palm  which you can see in above 162330 picture. Actually made by a curved line coming from base of moon mount and going up and a line called ' health line'. The horizontal line is also from moon mount that connects to fate line.

my DOB is 10 feb'87 and you are absolutely right about 2009 April/May as I finished my professional course in physical therapy in March'2009. Started working in April but wasn't satisfied and did something that I didn't plan. I am in a foreign country and studying here. I love research and astrology, does my hand have signs suggesting that?
RishiRahul=You will do brilliant in research, but it would make you forego material desires.
As you age you will find yourself devoting much time to research and wanting to live a hermit like life.
Now, you are young and should aim for material sufficiency... and only when you are able to achieve it amply, you can focus more in deeper research.
Your potential hermit like nature will cause trouble to your love life.
This is not a general statement typical to most, but only you; please understand that I am talking about you here.   Anyway,  I see you going towards that direction.

Can you tell me how is my love life or marriage life? What kind of a change should I expect around 34 -36 years of age.
RishiRahul=You would be able to choose the hermit type of life as a better fit.
Pravinji very correctly mentioned you an extremely emotionally person.
Your palm (excluding the fingers) is something like a hyperbola or spatulate.... adding practical innovation to your nature.
In whatever you do, you aim for the top. You are emotionally very romantic, but the problem comes in expression due to your basic nature.

You are right about the length and shape as my ring and middle fingers are almost same length in left but not in right hand.

I am attaching a graphical view if that helps.

The maening of 'M' is complex, and I do not know if there is any meaning to it as 'M'.... but I read it separately.  

Here it would act like Simian line without having the physical simian qualities. I find it very difficult to explain in words so easily. The jist is explained above in my predictions about you.

Women or people view you as a very soft/ romantic person, but do not perceive your research oriented qualities. The idea of soft /romantic eludes them.

Good luck!

RishiRahul

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Thanks Rishiji...

There has been a lot of talk about that 'M' in the other thread.

For now, I think I want to have a married life and make the person happy.. One day I would love to be  known as a researcher and make a valuable contribution to medical research.

Lets see...

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:12 am

Dear Kunjal_shah10,

A or M or any other alphabet or numerological number you may see has no base in Western Palmistry though some consider M to mean Money but one world famous palmist described it as 'MISFIT'.  So do not ask for meaning of such terms.

Secondly the more I look at your palm the more it draws me to one conclusion that the line which I described as second heart line may just be another fate line rising from Mount of Upper Mars and going up in the direction of Jupitor Mount. The first fate line droops down at just the edge of Saturn Mount (Beginning part) and this would also make you an emotional person and one who would have difficulty in maintaining personal relationship. You have not mentioned anywhere whether you are right handed or left handed. Your first fate line almost stops at the head line and another branch going away from the first fate line stops well before fate line. This will be 34/36 as Rishiji said and after this the Upper Mars Fate Line starts. And if this is Upper Mars Fate Line then you will be highly successful in your career as the pushing power in your to achieve your ambition will take you to the peak. If you post your birth details and Rishiji is kind enough to calculate it I would get my confirmation too.

Keep in note the comment of Rishiji:

RishiRahul=You will do brilliant in research, but it would make you forego material desires.
As you age you will find yourself devoting much time to research and wanting to live a hermit like life.
Now, you are young and should aim for material sufficiency... and only when you are able to achieve it amply, you can focus more in deeper research.
Your potential hermit like nature will cause trouble to your love life.
This is not a general statement typical to most, but only you; please understand that I am talking about you here.   Anyway,  I see you going towards that direction.

Your Venus Mount is not vast and hence your energy is just sufficient. You can utilise it any particular way you want so first achieve material sufficiency and then set your mind and heart in research.

Only one thing at a time.

Pravin Kumar

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Dear Pravinji,

You are very correct in reading the line as a fate line from Mars mount. It is to read that way too.  

Then again the fate line is instrumental is making the heart and line join, which is why I read it like a sort of simian qualities. The heart and head conjoins in some way, building destiny.

Such people are attracted to new concepts which is good for research, added to the shape of the palm.

In love they are very giving in the earlier years, but later a defense system is adapted and a healthy selfishness is adopted as a self protection.

I would advise him to stay away from Emotional relationships in 2011, as the fate line in 2011 is islanded i a very minute way. His active palm is the right, as the event stated earlier corroborated.

If you download a software called 'Picassa' and make it your default picture editor it will help.  Because you can edit the image by filling light, highlighting and by adding shadows; which helps in seeing the minutest details.

If you have any problem in this process,I can guide you.

RishiRahul

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:38 am

Dear Rishiji,

I'll definitely follow that and provide you with a better picture. I tried to draw a picture because some lines can be seen by naked eye and not seen in the kind of pictures I had put.

Your observation is interesting as after a period of giving in a failed relationship I am basically not so emotional as I was yet I still believe in love but can calm my self over matters that I couldn't cope with earlier.

I will follow the rule of 2011. Just out of curiosity....is that island adjacent to the more visible one just below the health line on the radial side of fate line?

Dear Pravinji,

I stated this earlier...maybe in the other thread, I am right handed. I am also trying to push myself over one road and don't try too many things.

About my Birth details....

10 Feb.1987
8:15 pm
Ahmedabad

.....The vedic chart details are editted as there is a separate Vedic astrology sub forum.....

Site moderator

kunjan_shah10

New pictures

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 am

Dear Rishiji,

As I promised, I have taken new pictures with a digicam this time which are clearer than the previous uploads.
Hope you get the time to look at them.

Regards,

Kunjan

Image Left hand

kunjan_shah10

Post by kunjan_shah10 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:43 am

Somehow the images didn't upload on this page. I tried both attachment as well as pasting them into the message body.

If there is any other way i can show it to you...??? I'll be happy to send the pics..

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”