Palm Reading Request :)

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

stitchgal

Palm Reading Request :)

Post by stitchgal » Tue May 10, 2011 5:46 am

Hi, I'm soon facing a turning point in my life and as I've always believed in palmistry I would really appreciate if someone could help with a reading on anything, especially heart line, marriage, and travel/fate... And most importantly, I really want to know about 'travel', at what age do I move abroad and would I stay abroad for long or at what age do I return home?

Thank you so much in advance!!

RIGHT HAND

LEFT HAND

MARRIAGE LINE - RIGHT

MARRIAGE LINE - LEFT

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue May 10, 2011 7:47 am

Dear Stitchgal,

R U Right Handed or Left Handed. By Nature are you very moody person. You are extremely sensitive person. Your Heart Line looks to me more like a Girdle of Venus or maybe it is a Heart Line. Your feedback to the above will enable me to decide what it is.  Your thumb setting is upper and hence a Sensual Person in nature. You think a lot before taking action and do not mix so easily with others.

Awaiting your feedback.

Pravin Kumar

bssrinivasan

your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Tue May 10, 2011 3:30 pm

hi,
it is very important that you control your sensuality so that you can channelise your energy into more useful fields.
you must also come out of your shell,be more confident and should start taking risks.
though the left hand indicates that you will go abroad around 30 years,confirmation is not seen in the right.
your hollow palm attracts unavoidable problems.be ready to face them.
what is required is strengthening of your thinking.
srinivasan

stitchgal

Post by stitchgal » Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi Pravin, Thank you so much for your reply!

I'm right-handed! You're right, I am a very sensitive person. Moody-wise, not so much now, but I have to admit it was a problem for me in the past but because I've awareness on my mood-swings, I tried to control it and just started practicing meditation.

Regarding the Heart Line/Gridle of Venus, it always puzzle me as well, I didn't know it is possible for Gridle of Venus to fall on the Heart line... Please enlighten :)

And I would really appreciate if you could provide me some insights regarding career, relationships and age of traveling or if I would move out of my home country etc.

Thank you so much!!! Greatly appreciated!!!!!
Last edited by stitchgal on Tue May 10, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stitchgal

Post by stitchgal » Tue May 10, 2011 4:36 pm

bssrinivasan, Thanks for the insights!

Would you mind clarifying what does it means if the traveling abroad is visible on the left but not on the right? Does it means it's only my thinking and it wouldn't happen?

When you mentioned about unavoidable problems, does it mean it can be anything, from health to career to relationships issues?

Thanks for your reading, I really appreciate it!!!

bssrinivasan

your queries

Post by bssrinivasan » Wed May 11, 2011 3:57 pm

hi,
the lines on the left hand indicate are the ones you are born with and on the right what you make of them.if you have strong will power you can change them by your thinking and actions.

i have tried this myself when i was young.whenever somebody predicted something,i would do exactly the opposite to disprove them and most of the times i succeeded!

what matters is your thinking,action and persistence.nerve ends on your hand are directly connected to your brain and lines change depending on your thinking.

hollowness on the palm are below the life and fate lines.so disappointments in domestic and financial matters are likely.

srinivasan

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed May 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Hollowness of the palm between the life line, fate line and head line does not show misery, loss of money and failure in all enterprises. Please read Page No.280 and Page No.281 in Benham's Book " The Laws of the Scientific Hand Reading posted in the Tutorials Section. Actually older palmist attributed this to the lack of aggression but aggression being found on Lower Mount of Mars this meaning has now changed. If Lower Mount of Mars is weak then loss of money, misery and failure is expected. Mars is divided into 3 parts. Upper, Central and Lower Mars. Central Mars shows the temparement of the person if it is crossed then sudden fits of anger is expected. Add to this strong and rigid thumb and red blood and this anger will enhance.

Pravin Kumar

stitchgal

Post by stitchgal » Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 am

Hi thank you both for your wonderful insights. I have to admit you're right about the mindset, maybe it's something I need to work on! I would appreciate if any of you have more advices on other things!! Thank you so much!!!

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”