Could someone please read my palm? 1st post - last two years difficult

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

catlady

Could someone please read my palm? 1st post - last two years difficult

Post by catlady » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Hi

I have had 2 readings and one was positive and the second freaked me out ... in the second one the guy seemed to feel sorry for me and didn't charge me.  I have to laugh at myself really.

I would love to know what you can see in my palms.  It's been a difficult couple of years.  I am right handed and 41 years old.

thank you

CatLady
Attachments
lefthand copy.jpg
lefthand copy.jpg (763.34 KiB) Viewed 4525 times
righthand copy.jpg
righthand copy.jpg (851 KiB) Viewed 4525 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:54 am

Dear Catlady,

Which one is your right hand and which is left one.

Pravin Kumar

Hok

Post by Hok » Sun May 29, 2011 4:07 am

Hands show lots of stress and worry.Everything should turn out well with time.

bssrinivasan

your hand

Post by bssrinivasan » Sun May 29, 2011 7:05 am

hi,
your problems are temporary.just enjoy life in spite of your problems.

you may go abroad forquite sometime after 50  years.

srinivasan

Hok

Post by Hok » Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 am

Her hand definitely shows staying far away from place of birth.At the same time there are signs of happy relationships/marriage accompanying her from around age 28 onwards.However since the signs are not present on both hands, would need her confirmation for this.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue May 31, 2011 6:54 am

Dear Catlady,

What are your questions?

Pravin Kumar

catlady

Post by catlady » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 am

Hi thank you so much for the replies.  I live in Canada and moved here 2 years ago.  I am torn and part of me would like to return to the Uk and at other times I am happy here.  My relationship is good with my partner and we have been together for 10 years, I am 41.  My questions are when would be a good time for me to return to the UK?  How do things look for me finacially and career wise?    

Thanks again

Catlady

Hok

Post by Hok » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:46 am

Thanks for the confirmation.This is what I see, there is an island(an indication of restrictions,difficulty and failure in career) on your fate line at the present time.It will be over in 2 years (approx). If you put effort you can overcome it even before that time.You will change/choose different career very soon(about your 45th year) and the change will be for your own good.
Financially and career wise you need not worry since both hands show improvement in future.You will overcome all obstacles.Another thing is you would not have face present problems if you had not change country.Details I have given above.
Regarding return to UK. Your hands show a return in mid 50's, i.e. 55 years(approx). However, there is possibility that you will return before that time.
Last edited by Hok on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 am

Hi,

You hand shows an individualistic, strong  personality, who always gains from foreign connections; though you are fond of food/eating, you are a hermit by nature and spends long hours by yourself, due to your innovative and thought provoking self. In fact you have strong psychic qualities.

I see much personal dissatisfaction when you moved from u.k. to Canada.

Let me confirm a major event from your past, as you you have already told us about the year of marriage.
Age 24/24 you became (1)emotionally/mentally independent;(2) I see a love influence side by side, and I suppose it helped you grow. (3)Your career life takes off at this time too.
(4)Also the difference between the love influence and career independence was about 7 months.

Please confirm, with some more details of your present if possible, monthwise.

RishiRahul

catlady

Thank you

Post by catlady » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Thank you Hok

When I moved to Canada 2 and 1/2 years ago I left a job, it took me a year to get employment.  I applied for over 50 jobs and in the end got offered a job through some volunteer work i was doing.  

Back to the UK in my mid 50's WOW, I am homesick and feel dissconnected here.  My partner and I speak of retruning next year but change our minds often.

Thank you RishiRahul

I would describe myself as having an eating dissorder.  I never thought of myself as a hermit, but I like to be home, I have also had a longing for some time to go on a silent retreat.  Psychic qualities - I appear to be able to read people, I know if they are being honest - is there anyway I can put this to good use?

At age 25 I returned to evening school, then college, university, I became indepentdant from my first husband who I met at 15 - I don't know about the love influence as I have had many infatuations with individuals .................... I may remember later!

I had a lot of personal dissatisfaction and longed to be away from family, my adult son decided not to come with us to Canada and that has caused much pain and guilt.

Thank you

Claire

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Thank you

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 pm

catlady wrote:Thank you Hok

When I moved to Canada 2 and 1/2 years ago I left a job, it took me a year to get employment.  I applied for over 50 jobs and in the end got offered a job through some volunteer work i was doing.  

Back to the UK in my mid 50's WOW, I am homesick and feel dissconnected here.  My partner and I speak of retruning next year but change our minds often.

Thank you RishiRahul

I would describe myself as having an eating dissorder.
RishiRahul = Yes, it is about the problems about careless and good eating.

I never thought of myself as a hermit, but I like to be home, I have also had a longing for some time to go on a silent retreat.  Psychic qualities - I appear to be able to read people, I know if they are being honest - is there anyway I can put this to good use?
RishiRahul =You are not at all laid back type, but one who is not is never satisafied with the boring/mundane present, searching for some power from the general 'usual' due to your not usual mental qualities, termed as psychic. This is powered by/leads to gratification by food leading to eating disabilities.
You very much need a silent retreat in your life... to think by yourself..... and grow...... a hermit by soul.

At age 25 I returned to evening school, then college, university, I became indepentdant from my first husband who I met at 15 - I don't know about the love influence as I have had many infatuations with individuals .................... I may remember later!

I had a lot of personal dissatisfaction and longed to be away from family, my adult son decided not to come with us to Canada and that has caused much pain and guilt.

Thank you

Claire
RishiRahul

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Dear Catlady,

You had emotional problems, somebody cheated you 2.1/2 years back as shock by the drooping line from the heart line and secondly at least two personal attachments broken.

You will come back to your country in the age of 43/44. Your career will be so so. You are psychic because of couple of vertical lines on Mount of Moon/Mars.

Pravin Kumar

catlady

Post by catlady » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Thank you Pravin Kumar

I have had some  disappointment in relationships.  I have also suffered through stress due to a teaching job.  I am planning to return to the UK, and find your prediction interesting and reassuring.  

Career - I love teaching and I am teaching adults, it is a very rewarding job so I am suprised that you described it as so so :)  I wonder, do you see a career change for me in the near future?

Thank you again Pravin, Hok and RishiRahul for all the feedback and readings

Catlady

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”