pl. read my palms

All Palmistry Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

durgesh

pl. read my palms

Post by durgesh » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Sirs,
Myself 29 year old man left handed (using only for writing, money exchanging) from pune (Maharashtra) India. Presently I am working with an automotive company as an engineer. I have posted above my both palms photo copy. I have read other forum members posts and your response on their queries. It is very informative and in detail analysis.
As I have learnt about fate line on palm. My right palm shows very deep fate line before touching head line and it becomes very week and end up to Jupiter mount with cross mark.
My question is
1. As per my right palm is I will have very less fate after age of 30years? Or I will face any financial problems? (Because I am thinking to job change as I am not getting good growth in present organization) Presently my financial condition is good but I want to make it better or best. But after reading my palm (fate line) I am somewhat bothered about job change, whether that decision should not go wrong.
2. Also, as I am left handed I read my left palm and this palm fate line is also dark initially and it is ending very before head line. After that very weak chained fate line progressing up to head line.
As my both palm fate line is not very good I am very much bothered about my future and any hard decision like job change.
3. About life line of right palm it is very dark initially and becomes very weak before reaching to mid life, it means I have very good health initially and after that I will mate with any accident or face with any savior disease ? As I have very good health till today as I haven’t face any Savior health problem in past.

My childhood was very hard I was suffered too much for single rupee and from past 8 years I am in good economical situation and I want to make it better in near future but after reading my palm am bothered about my future, because I lost promotions in  present organization where my position and salary becomes twice.

Please read my palm and my query carefully and guide me for my future.
Very thanks in advance.

My birth details 23rd Dec. 1982,Place: Jalgaon (Maharastra), Time: 16:05
Attachments
palm_1.JPG
palm_1.JPG (24.6 KiB) Viewed 2459 times
palm_2.JPG
palm_2.JPG (30.14 KiB) Viewed 2459 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Moved to the palmistry reading forum,

Site moderator

theguru

Post by theguru » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Looks like you have scanned these images... please identify left and right hand as scanners sometimes scan a mirror image.

durgesh

Post by durgesh » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 am

first image is of left palm and second one is of right palm..............thanks

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:21 am

Dear Durgesh,

On seeing your palm prints I do not find anything to despair about. Please post clearer palm prints. There is fate line above the head line although weak. Do mention which is your right hand and which one is your left.

Pravin Kumar

durgesh

Post by durgesh » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Pravinkumarji and the guru,

Thanks for reply,

PLease find my clearer palm photos for further in depth analysis.
Attachments
left palm_1.JPG
left palm_1.JPG (47.9 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
right.JPG
right.JPG (37.95 KiB) Viewed 1849 times

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 am

Dear Friend,

Your palm images are still not sharp. Supposing if I throw something heavy at you with which palm will your protect yourself? That is your active palm. Secondly are  you planning to get married or doing other job besides this one, at the moment as there are certain indications. There are indications in the palm which shows you that you had a difficulty childhood i.e. no proper parents backing or care or love. This was upto 17/18 years of age. After that you seemed to shoot up in life. It always happen if you have good first part of your life i.e. fate line good below head line and fate line above it is often weak because then you will be on your own without any parental help or backing. If you are that worried you can come to Bombay and meet me personally for a detailed reading as it is difficult to make out from these images. You can write to me at my e mail address mentioned above.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. Do not make your reading as you will definitely see things as per your knowledge.

durgesh

Post by durgesh » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 am

Pravinji,

Its true that i haven't much financial support from my parents in my childhood and i got job after age of 20. so i could not able to complete my education because of family economical situation.But from age of 20 years to 26 years i got very good growth in my job but from last two years not getting results what i deserve and same thing i found on my fate line.Also,am married and have daughter of 6 months.i am bothered because everything happening as per fate line in my life and its going weak after age of 30 years that's what i am afraid that situation like my childhood is ahead after 30years and i cannot take any hard decision like job change. Please guide me.

Return to “Palmistry Reading Forum”